Questions and Answers

Good afternoon, I was just wondering if this is the product that I'm looking for, its the plastic cover that goes on top of the front passenger side wheel . I got a picture of my jeep if I could send it to you. Thank you
Posted by Solmy / January 28, 20212010 Jeep Liberty
CARiD Answer:
Hi, this part is for the right side (passenger side) of your vehicle. It is also known as the inner fender. It mounts inside the sheet metal fender, and helps protect the engine compartment from debris thrown up by the tire. Look at the illustration for part #7, which accurately shows what this part looks like.
Posted by CARiD Expert / February 01, 2021
CARiD FacebookCARiD TwitterCARiD YouTube ChannelCARiD PinterestCARiD Instagram
Inspiration Gallery
All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page.