Dodge Ram 2007, Class 3 Black Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening by CURT®. If you want to use the front end of your vehicle for various towing applications, this front mount trailer hitch is the way to go. It can be used for mounting a winch, snow plow, cargo carrier and various hitch-mounted accessories. Placed in the front of the vehicle, the hitch provides a useful receiver tube to accept a 2" x 2" shank. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
Notes: Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity.
Specifications: Receiver Tube Size: 2"
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Provides a convenient mount for hitch accessories
- Ideal for attaching a snow plow, cargo carrier or other front hitch mount
- Allows for easy maneuvering of a trailer into a tight spot
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
CURT front mount trailer hitches are used for attaching a winch, snow plow or various hitch-mounted accessories and can even be used for some towing applications. When space is limited, you can use a front hitch to hold a cargo carrier, freeing up space inside the vehicle for extra cargo and making the rear mount receiver available to pull a trailer. Placed in the front of the vehicle, the hitch provides a useful receiver tube to accept a 2" x 2" shank. CURT front mount hitches are constructed from robotically welded steel and put through rigorous testing to ensure reliable, trouble-free performance. Plus, they are co-cured with a liquid Bonderite® coating and a high-gloss black powder coat for rust, chip and UV resistance.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993.CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is ‘The First Name in Towing Products' for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".