Pontiac Solstice 2006-2009, OnStar and RSE Retention Interface by Axxess®. If your vehicle has OnStar, you can still install an aftermarket stereo and retain OnStar's safety and convenience functionality by using an Axxess OnStar retention Interface.
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in amplified systems
- Retains chimes
- Provides NAV outputs (Parking Brake, Reverse, Mute, and V.S.S.)
- ASWC/ASWC-1 harness included (ASWC/ASWC-1 not included)
- Retains OnStar/ OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable volume for chimes and OnStar
- High-Level speaker input
- USB updatable
- Retains balance and fade
- Designed to get your audio equipment up and running
- Manufactured from premium materials for immense quality
- Made to be tough-as-nails to survive punishing conditions
- Will provide years of reliable function and superior value
The GMOS-LAN-034 is designed to retain Onstar and to retain warning chimes that are normally lost when OEM radio is removed. It also provides a 12 volt accessory output for aftermarket radio operation. The GMOS-LAN-034 also provides a mute/parking brake/ vss or speed sense and a reverse output to make installing an aftermarket navigation radio simple and less time consuming.The GMOS- LAN-034 works in both amplified and non amplified systems.
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.