Lexus SC 2002-2009, Custom Radio Steering Wheel Control Interface by Axxess®. This interface will allow you to use the factory steering-wheel controls to operate your new aftermarket radio. It even programs itself, saving you the trouble of programming the buttons. If you want, custom programming is possible.
- One Interface does it all – No additional interfaces needed
- Automatically programs the buttons on the steering wheel
- Auto detects what radio it is connected to
- Works with all major radio brands
- All connections are made behind the radio
- Non-volatile memory retains settings even if battery is disconnected or interface is removed from the vehicle
- Micro B USB updatable
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.