Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited / Postal / XL / XL Fleet / XLS / XLT 2000, HD Utility Plow by SnowSport®. No more time hassling with shovels or snow blowers in the freezing cold! Now you can remove snow from your driveway, yard, field, etc., in less than half the time. The robust construction of the plow allows for use in the most demanding conditions. Your choice of blades in either 84'' or 96'' length. Includes: blade, push frame, hardware kit, angled interceptor and model-specific mount.
- Plow snow from the comfort of your heated vehicle
- Heavy-duty hardened aluminum construction
- Self-adjusting, 3 point positioning blade
- Pivot plate makes switching positions easy
- Tough push frame allows the blade to freely move up and down
- 1-inch thick rubber cutting edge
- Flexible box ends keep snow from spilling out the sides
- Rust resistant blade never needs painting
- Does not obstruct headlights
- Blade markers provide easy visibility of the blade
- Safe for use on virtually any surface
- Allows for easy storage between snowfalls
- Easy installation with no electric or hydraulic components
- Push frame slides into the 2'' front mount
- Model-specific mounting hardware included
- Comes with a front mount receiver
- Can be removed in minutes
- Proudly made in the United States
- 1-year warranty on plow parts
- 3-year warranty on the rubber cutting edge
Note: Vehicle's with suspension modifications (oversized tires, lift kits, etc.) could encounter improper fitment for plow use.
Your vehicle got stuck in snow yesterday, and there are signs of more snow to come? So, how are you going to clear your driveway next time? With a shovel? Oh, it's just backbreaking labor! Put your shovel away because we have a far better solution to your problem. The SnowSport HD Utility Plow is made to assist you in the wintertime. You won't believe what this 'toy' can do! The plow's sturdy aluminum construction allows for working on concrete, gravel, brick, and other surfaces to remove even the highest snow drifts without any hassle. By the way, the plow is equally effective in heavy slush, light powder, and everything in between.
As massive and intimidating as this accessory may seem, installation is a snap. It's not the case when you need to ask your mechanic friend for assistance. The plow can be easily attached to your vehicle's front end with a mount receiver and secured with a pin. Just don't forget that this mount requires 8'' to 16'' of clearance from under the receiver to level grade when installed. The device does have a lot of benefits, but there's one that deserves special attention: the plow doesn't require any in-cab control. All you have to do to start pushing snow is just remove the pin, lift one end of the blade at a time and lower it over the push frame. Then start driving forward, and the plow will automatically start pushing snow from your vehicle's path, and when you're backing up, the blade will lie back skimming over the surface. When the job is done, lift the blade back over the push frame for secure transit.
Based in Jamestown, ND, SnowSport is an offshoot of Agri-Cover, Inc., which is a giant manufacturer of truck bed accessories and tarp systems. The SnowSport brand was born in 2000, and since that time, it has grown into a mature engineer and producer of award-winning automotive accessories. SnowSport crafts a variety of snow plows and related items that have many distinct advantages separating them from the competition. One of many pros are the flawless design and style of the products. As a result, the SnowSport snow plow took home the prestigious GM Best New Product of the Year award at the 2003 SEMA show.