Volkswagen Golf 2.0L 1999, Original U-Groove Nickel Spark Plug by Denso®. Denso's patented U-Groove spark plug enables complete combustion by allowing the spark to fill the gap created by the U shape. The ball of fire created in the U-Groove develops a larger and hotter flash front that virtually eliminates excessive fouling and erratic starts caused by poor fuel mixtures.
|Electrode Tip Material: Nickel|
|Spark Plug Gap: Customizable|
|Hex Size: 0.629"|
|Thread Reach: 0.748"|
|Resistance: 5 kOhm|
|Spark Plug Seat Style: Gasket|
|Center Electrode Core Material: Copper|
|Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel|
- 100 percent pre-fired to ensure reliable operation
- Copper core center electrode for superior thermal conductivity
- Unique five-rib insulator reduces flashover
- Patented U-groove ground electrode design fires leaner mixtures than conventional plugs
- Precision machine-rolled threads reduce seizing and cross-threading in delicate aluminum heads
Denso® factories are QS9000 and ISO9000 certified worldwide, just one of the many reasons why zero defects for parts produced in the millions is a reality for DENSO. A recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality in 1961, Denso spent over five decades perfecting technology and processes, a claim that few automotive manufacturers can make. Denso First Time Fit™ products — including A/C compressors, starters, alternators, oxygen sensors, ignition wire sets, fuel pumps, cabin air, oil and air filters, wiper blades and more — are products built and tested to OE-standard offered for the aftermarket by DENSO. Each of these products is precision-built for exact replacement so you don't have to worry about doing the same job twice.