1999 Volkswagen Golf GTI Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterVolkswagen Golf GTI GLX with TIER1 Standard / with TLEV Standard 1999, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gaskets. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$776.97
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitVolkswagen Golf GTI 1999, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a...$207.97 - $365.91
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversVolkswagen Golf GTI AWD IV Generation 1999, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the...$850.00
- AEM®Aluminum Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterVolkswagen Golf GTI GLX 1999, Aluminum Cold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle+1$295.99 - $313.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Naak Tuning®My Genius™ Handheld ProgrammerVolkswagen Golf GTI MFI 1999, My Genius™ Handheld Programmer by Naak Tuning®. 5%-10% Gains HP and TQ. This performance tune comes with a My Genius Handheld Programmer. Every performance tune is custom engineered from your vehicles...Ensures monitoring and tuning system of vehicle parametersProvides reliable service for decades to come$599.00
- Fluidampr®Performance DamperVolkswagen Golf GTI 1999, Performance Damper by Fluidampr®. Protect your engine. Fluidampr performance dampers provide broad range control of destructive crankshaft torsional vibration for optimum horsepower and durability. Install...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$416.60
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanVolkswagen Golf GTI 2.0L 1999, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses,...$359.52 - $403.28
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI VR6 2.8L 1999, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 305 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$355.50
- Injector Dynamics®ID725 Fuel InjectorVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI GLX / Golf GTI VR6 2.8L 1999, ID725 Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID725 exists for those applications where the ID1000 is just a little bit too big, and will maintain strict linearity at flow...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$120.00
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI GLX / Golf GTI VR6 2.8L 1999, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles,...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $89.70
- Whiteline®Front Rack and Pinion Mount BushingVolkswagen Golf GTI With Left Hand Drive 1999, Front Rack and Pinion Mount Bushing by Whiteline®. Whiteline engineered "Synthetic Elastomer" bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds and at higher speeds react when...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$32.42
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 5™ Bolt-In Axle ShaftVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI VR6 1999, Level 5™ Bolt-In Axle Shaft by Driveshaft Shop®. With Inner Stub Flanges. The Drive Shaft Shop Level 5™ systems have become a standard in the industry for drag racing excellence. They have...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$839.99
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Touring Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear ExitVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI GLX / Golf GTI VR6 2.8L 1999, Touring Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main...$597.35
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with CalipersVolkswagen Golf GTI 1999, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components...$291.83 - $292.94
- Air Lift®5.8" Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI 1.8T / Golf GTI GLS / Golf... MKIV Platform 1999, Front Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit with 5.8" Front Body Drop by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$700.00 - $925.00
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI GLX / Golf GTI VR6 2.8L 1999, Secret Weapon Aluminum Neo Titanium Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$295.12
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- K&N®Pro Series Automotive Cartridge Oil FilterVolkswagen Golf GTI GLX 1999, Pro Series Automotive Cartridge Oil Filter by K&N®. K&N Pro Series Oil Filters have been specially designed for professional installers and service providers. Their high flow design can help to improve...High flow filter designed to improve performanceDesigned for synthetic and conventional oils$8.21
- Mishimoto®Radiator Hose KitVolkswagen Golf GTI 2.8L 1999, Radiator Hose Kit by Mishimoto®. Includes: 7 Silicone Hoses. Inner Diameters: Hose 1 - 0.57", 0.78", 0.95", Hose 2 - 0.41" & 0.56", Hose 3 - 1.25", Hose 4 - 0.42" & 0.55", Hose 5 - 0.73", Hose 6 - 0.27" &...Direct OEM fitManufactured from 100% high-grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers$240.00
- EXEDY®Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch KitVolkswagen Golf GTI 2.8L 1999, Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Push Type Clutch. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 228mm. Input Shaft Spline: 0.87" x 28 Teeth. Disc Type: Ductile Casting. Clutch Torque Rating:...Ultra-Fiber organic disc with EXEDY exclusive friction compositionHigh Heat resins bond friction fibers$408.94
- Injector Dynamics®ID1700x Fuel InjectorVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI GLX / Golf GTI VR6 2.8L 1999, ID1700x Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID1700 is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport. The ID1700 was designed to...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$290.00 - $1,740.00
- Brisk®Premium EVO Nickel Spark PlugVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI GLX 2.8L 1999, Premium EVO Nickel Spark Plug by Brisk®. Unique Spark Plug Produced Patented Laser Technology Unique igniter auxiliary electrode at the tip of the insulator formed using the patented...Perfect ignition of fuel mixture in engine cylindersUnrestricted flame throughout combustion chamber$13.50
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 2.9™ Axle ShaftVolkswagen Golf GTI / Golf GTI VR6 1999, Level 2.9™ Axle Shaft by Driveshaft Shop®. In company ongoing quest for the perfect axle we have hit the mark with our new Level 2.9™ axle. These axles have been designed with the fast street...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$419.99
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- PaceSetter®Mild Steel Exhaust HeaderVolkswagen Golf GTI 2.0L 1999, Mild Steel Exhaust Header by PaceSetter®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Flanged Collector. Includes: Extension to connect to stock system. Manufactured using...Mandrel-Bent 16 Gauge Mild Steel TubingTubes Enter Collector In Proper Firing$158.76 - $270.73
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1999 Volkswagen Golf GTI with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1999 Volkswagen Golf GTI that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $295.99 - $313.99
- $207.97 - $365.91