Ford F-450 1999, Rectangular Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Tank Capacity: 106 Gallon. Dimensions: L: 48" x W: 24" x H: 24". This liquid transfer tank mounts to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. It’s easy-pour and easy-drain system will make you glad to leave heavy, portable liquid containers that easily tip over and spill at home. 3 internal stability baffles and a wide stance combine to give this tank stability when vehicle is in motion. Heavy-duty .125 diamond tread aluminum is polished then finished with clear powder coat for protection against scratches, chips, and stains.
- Reinforced, thick .125 aluminum construction provides heavy-duty strength and safety
- Textured diamond tread pattern aluminum is polished to a brilliant shine and protected with a finish of clear powder coat to resist scratches, chips, and tarnishing
- Mounting tabs secure the tank to your truck bed wall and floor
- Tank features 3 stability baffles inside to reduce liquid sloshing imbalances
- Wide stance provides a very low center of gravity for stability
- Locking cap prevents theft and is vented to prevent pressure buildup
- .375-inch drainage plug on the side
- Venting coupler along the top allows air to escape when pouring liquids in
- Does not meet Title 49 of U.S. Federal Registry regulations
- Is legal for private, non-commercial transport of non-flammable liquids
- Limited lifetime warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer powder coat finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Why deal with portable liquid containers which slosh around, tip over, and spill to create a large mess when the Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Long Rectangle Fuel Transfer Tank from Dee Zee provides easy filling, a wide stance for stability, and easy draining. It’s great when you need to carry non-flammable diesel fuel to generators, construction machinery, farm equipment, or anything else. It can be used to carry water for filling livestock troughs, radiators of motorized equipment, or for gardening in areas where a hose is not accessible. The aluminum used in the construction of the fuel tank is extremely thick to easily handle necessary pressures, and will remain free of corrosion for the lifetime of your vehicle. Surfaces are textured with diamond tread pattern for style, and the aluminum is polished to a brilliant shine before being coated with a protective layer of clear powder coat for resistance to scratches, chips, and stains. The tank mounts to your truck bed and front wall with special tabs, and three internal baffles which slow the rate fluid can slosh inside the tank allow its 38 gallons to be transported in a more stable fashion.
The Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Long Rectangle Fuel Transfer Tank is designed to easily ventilate extra pressure or air for pouring with a separate vent coupler piece and locking, vented cap. Because it does not meet standards of title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation of fuels, the Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Long Rectangle Fuel Transfer Tank is legal for private, non-commercial use transporting non-flammable fuels or liquids only – NOT gasoline. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Brite Diamond-Tread Aluminum Long Rectangle Fuel Transfer Tank in the United States, and backs the aluminum construction with a limited lifetime warranty against corrosion and defects.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes that it is extremely important to be environmentally aware and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer - giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. Our website is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov