1999 Dodge Durango Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitDodge Durango 5.2L / 5.9L 1999, Force II™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5"....$391.00
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitDodge Durango 1999, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$336.76
- Tuff Country®5.5" x 5" Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitDodge Durango 4WD 1999, Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 5.5" Front and 5" Rear Lift Height by Tuff Country®. Max Tire Size: 33"x12.5". Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender...$1,202.95 - $1,372.21
- Volant®Plastic Black Cold Air Intake System with Pro 5 Blue FilterDodge Durango 3.9L / 5.2L Manufactured Before June 1999, Plastic Black Cold Air Intake System with Pro 5 Filter by Volant®. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system...Protective and insulating AirboxQuicker throttle responseMail-in Rebate$224.90
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edge®Evolution CTS2 ProgrammerDodge Durango 1999, Evolution CTS2 Programmer by Edge®. Innovation and quality are part of Edge’s DNA. The Evolution CTS2 has no peer in the marketplace and is designed for “WOW”! As an in-cabin controller and programmer the...Offers performance-enhancing software revisions designed specifically for fuel economy, towing, semi-aggressive performance, and aggressive performanceSlim, Sleek Case Design$611.95
- Edelbrock®Performer RPM Cylinder HeadDodge Durango 5.2L / 5.9L With Mopar Small Block Engine 1999, Performer RPM Cylinder Head by Edelbrock®.Performer RPM heads are perfect for street performance, daily drivers, street rods and muscle cars where seat-of-the-pants...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$753.95 - $994.50
- JET®ThermostatDodge Durango 3.9L 1999, Thermostat by JET®. Temperature: 180 Degrees. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling open/close,...Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$14.96
- PPE®Heavy Duty Transmission PanDodge Durango 46RE Transmission 1999, Heavy Duty Transmission Pan by PPE®. Depth: Deep. Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable...Thoughtfully designed to match your diesel engine needsMade to help enhance the performance of your vehicle$263.99 - $279.99
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsDodge Durango 5.2L / 5.9L 1999, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilDodge Durango 5.2L 1999, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Proforged®Front Idler ArmDodge Durango 4WD 1999, Front Idler Arm by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® Idler Arms are built to strict tolerances using the latest innovations in steering technology, ensuring crisp, predictable handling. Laboratory...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$59.37 - $115.16
- Mean Green®High Output AlternatorDodge Durango 1999, High Output Alternator by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Superior DesignEasy 5 Minute Installation$392.44
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftDodge Durango 1999, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$194.68 - $597.77
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®MagnaFlow Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitDodge Durango 5.2L / 5.9L 1999, MagnaFlow Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust...$533.18
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsDodge Durango 1999, USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior...$185.78
- Performance Accessories®3" x 3" Front and Rear Body Lift KitDodge Durango 4WD 1999, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 31". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$299.99
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Black Filter and Air BoxDodge Durango 5.2L / 5.9L 1999, Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System and Air Box by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems....Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$341.77
- DiabloSport®Predator 2 TunerDodge Durango 1999, Predator 2 Tuner by DiabloSport®. The legendary Predator Performance Tuner has made a return! For 10 years, the Predator was known as one of the most rock solid performance tuners ever made, and now it's back with a...Performance programs add horsepower and economyUser adjustable options like tire size, gears, shifting and more$334.95
- Speedmaster®Head GasketDodge Durango 5.2L / 5.9L 1999, Head Gasket by Speedmaster®.Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Speedmaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$30.69 - $56.65
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitDodge Durango 1999, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull...$57.88 - $63.70
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitDodge Durango 1999, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.64 - $36.44
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystDodge Durango 5.9L From 300 to 400 HP 1999, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished,...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$271.65
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetDodge Durango 1999 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The wire is...500 Ohms/ft ferro-sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression8mm Ferro-Spiral core$106.95 - $124.95
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndDodge Durango 1999, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$25.16 - $39.57
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorDodge Durango 1999, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 7-Groove. OEM Wire. Voltage Regulator: Internal.Made In The USA$249.94 - $388.59
- ARB®Air LockerDodge Durango with 1.31" Shaft Diameter with Performance Package with 30 Shaft Spline with 3.54 and Up Gear Ratio with Dana 35 Series Axle 1999, Air Locker by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of...Differential CaseFlange Cap Assembly$940.50 - $1,041.20
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitDodge Durango 1999, Swept Side™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Gibson®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound:...$480.11
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1999 Dodge Durango with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1999 Dodge Durango that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $1,202.95 - $1,372.21