1998 Chrysler Sebring Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChrysler Sebring 1998, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$335.58 - $446.77
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitChrysler Sebring LX / LXi 1998, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit...$155.59 - $319.07
- KYB®AGX™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side StrutChrysler Sebring Coupe 1998, AGX™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Strut by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shocks and Struts by KYB are a great choice....$88.99
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterChrysler Sebring 1998, Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$237.05 - $256.09
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Enginetech®Complete Cylinder HeadChrysler Sebring 2.4L 1998, Complete Cylinder Head by Enginetech®. Enginetech helps you build better engines, faster. Cylinder heads go through a strict QC inspection. Each casting is handled individually and machined to OE specs on top...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuseDesigned with innovative manufacturing techniques$403.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChrysler Sebring 1998, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitChrysler Sebring 2.0L Standard Transmission 1998, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Includes: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 295 ft/lbs. Flywheel Material: Billet Steel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$431.10
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystFuel CatalystChrysler Sebring 2.4L Up to 300 HP 1998, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished,...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorChrysler Sebring 2.0L / 2.5L 1998, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndChrysler Sebring Coupe 1998, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends,...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$28.28
- Mark Williams®Heavy Duty Slip YokeChrysler Sebring 1998, Heavy Duty Slip Yoke by Mark Williams®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mark Williams features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to ensure unparalleled performance of your vehicleCan handle tremendous power output from your modified engine$268.62
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterChrysler Sebring LX / LXi 2.5L 1998, Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Position: Rear. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2". Color: Silver. Header...Reduces harmful emissionsPhysically part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly$350.41
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Kit with CalipersChrysler Sebring LX / LXi Rear Rotor Brakes 1998, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click...$213.06
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side StrutChrysler Sebring 1998, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Strut by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather...$36.71 - $40.89
- Weapon-R®Dragon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake SystemChrysler Sebring 2.4L 1998, Dragon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment....Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output+4$208.49 - $213.49
- Fidanza®Adjustable Cam GearChrysler Sebring 2.0L 1998, Adjustable Cam Gear by Fidanza®. Increase the power of your engine with this high-class part. Made of premium aluminum, the cam gear is CNC-machined for exact fit and anodized for superior durability.CNC-machined for exact fitDesigned to tighter tolerances than the factory gear$114.47
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanChrysler Sebring 1998, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 11". Size: 25 1/2" x 12 3/8" x 3 3/4". Finish: Black. 10 Blades. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$403.28
- ACT®XACT™ Prolite FlywheelChrysler Sebring 2.0L Standard Transmission without OEM Flywheel 1998, XACT™ Prolite Flywheel by ACT®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 106. Material: Chromoly Steel. This product is a Prolite flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel offering...Dramatically improved engine response and acceleration, mild to moderate gear rattleHeat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life$245.00
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystChrysler Sebring 2.4L Up to 300 HP 1998, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished,...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsChrysler Sebring 1998, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndChrysler Sebring Coupe 1998, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$25.16
- Competition Engineering®Driveshaft Safety Loop KitChrysler Sebring LX Automatic Transmission 1998, Driveshaft Safety Loop Kit by Competition Engineering®. If you crave for making big power and pushing your vehicle harder, whether on the road or the track, keep an eye out on premium...Bolt-on design allows easy installation with no modifications requiredRemovable loop for easy driveshaft removal$136.61
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChrysler Sebring 1998, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$247.12 - $451.84
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1998 Chrysler Sebring with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1998 Chrysler Sebring that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $335.58 - $446.77
- $155.59 - $319.07