1997 Mazda B-Series Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterMazda B-Series 1997, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$402.16 - $604.53
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMazda B-Series 1997, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$212.81 - $247.03
- Superlift®5.5" x 3" Master Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitMazda B4000 4WD 1997, Master Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 5.5" Front and 3" Rear Lift Height by Superlift®. Max Tire Size: 33"x12.5" Tire on Wheel with 3.75" - 4" Backspacing. This is a complete bracket style suspension lift...$712.58
- K&N®57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Red FilterMazda B-Series 1997, 57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N...$335.99 - $342.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®V-Force Plus Performance ModuleMazda B-Series 2.3L / 4.0L 1997, V-Force Plus Performance Module by JET®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this programmer also offers a host of innovative features listed below. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power...Read and Clear Diagnostic CodesChange Engine Tuning$279.71
- Mahle®Timing Camshaft SprocketMazda B-Series 4.0L 1997, Timing Camshaft Sprocket by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$30.51
- JET®ThermostatMazda B-Series 1997, Thermostat by JET®. Temperature: 180 Degrees. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling open/close,...Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$15.71
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitMazda B-Series Standard Transmission 1997, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$314.10 - $387.90
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystFuel CatalystMazda B-Series 2.3L / 4.0L 1997, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsMazda B-Series 1997, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.31 - $6.87
- Skyjacker®Black Max Front Steering StabilizerMazda B-Series 1997, Black Max Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the additional weight of...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- ARB®Air LockerMazda B3000 / B4000 with 1.31" Shaft Diameter with Performance Package with 30 Shaft Spline with 3.54 and Up Gear Ratio with Dana 35 Series Axle 1997, Air Locker by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing...Differential CaseFlange Cap Assembly$990.00 - $1,041.20
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side ExitMazda B-Series 1997, Swept Side™ Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Gibson®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Get increased horsepower and torque...$345.87 - $425.81
- Akebono®Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Brake PadsMazda B2300 / B4000 1997, Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a...$65.84
- Performance Accessories®3" x 3" Front and Rear Body Lift KitMazda B2300 / B4000 1997, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 31". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$279.99
- K&N®E Series Round Tapered Red Air FilterMazda B-Series 1997, E Series Round Tapered Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99
- JET®Performance ModuleMazda B-Series 1997, Performance Module by JET®. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that can add up to 30 horsepower. The JET Module optimizes the ignition spark advance,...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$256.46
- Mahle®Timing ChainMazda B-Series 1997, Timing Chain by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$44.84 - $49.68
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitMazda B-Series 1997, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull...$57.88 - $67.32
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscMazda B-Series Standard Transmission 1997, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Input Shaft Spline: 1" x 23 Teeth. Centerforce brings together high-quality friction materials and patented processes to give you top-of-the-line...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$98.95 - $110.50
- K&N®Fuel FilterMazda B-Series 1997, Fuel Filter by K&N®. K&N Performance Fuel Filters are built for high flow rates and capacity while they provide outstanding filtration. They have a high strength carbon steel housing and a high performance rolled...Superior ConstructionLow Restriction$11.52
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsMazda B-Series 1997, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $89.70
- Skyjacker®Hydro 7000 Front Steering StabilizerMazda B-Series 1997, Hydro 7000 Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the additional weight...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Motive Gear®Rear Yoke SleeveMazda B3000 / B4000 with Ford 7.5" Series Axle / with Ford 8.8" Series Axle 1997, Rear Yoke Sleeve by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities....Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$29.76
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- DynoMax®Super Turbo™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side ExitMazda B2300 1997, Super Turbo™ Aluminized Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by DynoMax®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.25". Exhaust System...$221.77 - $249.53
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1997 Mazda B-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1997 Mazda B-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $14.95 - $89.70
- $34.94 - $45.59