1995 Lincoln Continental Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterLincoln Continental with TIER1 Standard 1995, OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.25". If your car needs...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$353.50 - $641.39
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsLincoln Continental 1995, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or...$145.04
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitLincoln Continental 1995, Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Unity®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Unity offers conversion kit that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer...$105.01 - $185.83
- K&N®E Series Round Tapered Red Air FilterLincoln Continental 1995, E Series Round Tapered Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$60.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- SCT Performance®Livewire TS+ Series Programmer and MonitorLincoln Continental 1995, Livewire TS+ Series Programmer and Monitor by SCT Performance®. Supports Custom TuningRecalibrate your vehicle's engine management computer for better performance with the Livewire TS Performance Programmer and...Recalibrates your vehicle's computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileageArrives pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files$599.00
- Canton Racing®Wet Sump Oil PanLincoln Continental 1995, Wet Sump Oil Pan by Canton Racing®. Get the most out of your racing experience with Canton Racing. Manufactured using only premium materials and advanced technologies, this product will provide you with the...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$578.00
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanLincoln Continental Diamond Anniversary / Signature / Spinnaker Edition 1995, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven...$565.22
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitLincoln Continental 1995, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsLincoln Continental 1995, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used coresNew low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles$305.95 - $375.95
- MSD®Blaster™ Bolt-on Direct Ignition CoilsLincoln Continental 1995, Blaster™ Bolt-on Direct Ignition Coils by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndLincoln Continental 1995, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$32.36
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorLincoln Continental 1995, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 6-Groove. OEM Wire. Voltage Regulator: Internal.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$257.55 - $352.65
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialLincoln Continental Diamond Anniversary / Signature / Spinnaker Edition with Ford 8.8" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1995, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a...Gearing is made from aircraft quality, 9310 heat treated billet steel to make it tough, durable and reliableSwitch the locker on or off "on-the-fly," at moderate road speeds with all 4 wheels on the ground$784.29
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterLincoln Continental 1995, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.25". If your car needs replacement, install...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$223.34 - $505.85
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitLincoln Continental 1995, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series...$341.44
- Suncore®Electronic to Passive Conversion KitLincoln Continental Diamond Anniversary / Signature / Spinnaker Edition 1995, Electronic to Passive Conversion Kit by Suncore®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. This is a Low Cost Alternative to OEM active electronic Shocks. This kit will...$185.83 - $255.80
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro Dry S Round Tapered Gray Air FilterLincoln Continental Diamond Anniversary / Signature / Spinnaker Edition 1995, Magnum Flow™ Pro Dry S Round Tapered Gray Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow “oil-free” OE...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$74.10
- SCT Performance®X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerLincoln Continental 1995, X4 Series Power Flash Programmer by SCT Performance®. Supports Custom TuningThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates$399.00
- Mahle®Timing ChainLincoln Continental 1995, Timing Chain by Mahle®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$72.17
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitLincoln Continental 1995, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. Diameter: 14". Current Draw: 11.5. 3 5/8" Depth. Reversible for push or pull operation. Includes mounting hardware. Controls not included. This product...$63.70
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitLincoln Continental 1995, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsLincoln Continental 1995, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorLincoln Continental 1995, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerLincoln Continental 1995, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Motive Gear®Rear Differential CarrierLincoln Continental with 8.8" Series Axle with 10 Bolt with 1.32" Axle Spline Diameter 1995, Rear Differential Carrier by Motive Gear®. With Internal Kit. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$393.75 - $485.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Heavy Metal Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterLincoln Continental 1995, Heavy Metal Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Position: Front Driver Side. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$117.09
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1995 Lincoln Continental with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1995 Lincoln Continental that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $305.95 - $375.95
- $21.59 - $28.68