1993 Nissan 240SX Performance Parts
- Torxe™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear ExitNissan 240SX 1993, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by Torxe™. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This product is made of...$247.50
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitNissan 240SX 1993, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake...$149.28 - $302.33
- KSport®0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering CoiloversNissan 240SX 1993, Kontrol Pro Front and Rear Lowering Coilovers with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension...$850.00
- Injen®IS Series Polished Silver Short Ram Air Intake System with Blue FilterNissan 240SX 1993, IS Series Polished Silver Short Ram Air Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube....Improves airflow into the engineIncreases horsepower$209.50
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Brian Crower®CrankshaftNissan 240SX With SR20DET Swap 1993, Crankshaft by Brian Crower®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2,017.88
- Mishimoto®Performance Aluminum RadiatorNissan 240SX 1993, Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from...Full Aluminum Construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanksIncreased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation$240.00
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitNissan 240SX Standard Transmission 1993, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 265 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$306.00
- Injector Dynamics®ID725 Fuel InjectorNissan 240SX 1993, ID725 Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID725 exists for those applications where the ID1000 is just a little bit too big, and will maintain strict linearity at flow rates that will satisfy even the smallest...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$120.00
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsNissan 240SX 1993, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Prothane®Tie Rod Dust BootsNissan 240SX 1993, Tie Rod Dust Boots by Prothane®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$5.86 - $6.08
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Level 5™ Axle ShaftNissan 240SX 1993, Level 5™ Axle Shaft by Driveshaft Shop®. With Factory Flanges. The Drive Shaft Shop Level 5™ systems have become a standard in the industry for drag racing excellence. They have received widespread recognition for...Designed for unprecedented off-road performance under harsh, unforgiving conditionsPerfect solution for building a solid axle assembly that will handle extreme loads$892.49
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Torxe™Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitNissan 240SX 1993, Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Torxe™. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. This product is made of...$180.00 - $187.50
- Power Stop®Track Day Carbon Fiber Metallic Compound Front Brake PadsNissan 240SX 1993, Track Day Carbon Fiber Metallic Compound Front Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Drivers who participate in “Track-Days” or “High Performance Driving Events (HPDE)” rely on their brakes and know the value of having...$99.61 - $120.13
- Megan Racing®Adjustable Sway BarNissan 240SX 1993, Adjustable Sway Bar by Megan Racing®. Adjustable with TPV Stab. The first thing you will notice when having the Megan Racing sway bars on your vehicle is reduction of body lean/roll. Megan Racing sway bars are used...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$146.40 - $159.71
- Weapon-R®Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System with Black FilterNissan 240SX 1993, Secret Weapon Aluminum Polished Short Ram Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$256.09
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Cometic Gasket®Street Pro Top-End Gasket KitNissan 240SX 1993, Street Pro Top-End Gasket Kit by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic Street Pro Kits cater to the budget-minded street-rodder who is looking to purchase a kit with all necessary gaskets and seals needed for their rebuild....Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$128.20
- Mishimoto®Performance Electric Fan with Aluminum Shroud KitNissan 240SX FS5W71C Transmission / RE4R01A Transmission With KA Engine 1993, Performance Electric Fan with Aluminum Shroud Kit by Mishimoto®. Size: 16.8" x 26" x 3.5". Mishimoto has developed an Aluminum Fan Shroud kit that will...$185.50
- EXEDY®Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch KitNissan 240SX Standard Transmission 1993, Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Push Type Clutch. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 225mm. Input Shaft Spline: 1.01" x 24 Teeth. Disc Type: Ductile Casting. Clutch...Ultra-Fiber organic disc with EXEDY exclusive friction compositionHigh Heat resins bond friction fibers$337.37
- DeatschWerks®Electric In-Tank Fuel PumpNissan 240SX 1993, Electric In-Tank Fuel Pump by DeatschWerks®. This fuel pump has a high torque motor that creates more flow at higher pressures, so you can supply larger fuel injectors and make more horsepower, and the application...Designed to improve fuel delivering system performanceIn-tank application specific fitment$99.00 - $239.00
- Bosch®Super Plus™ Nickel Spark PlugNissan 240SX 1993, Super Plus™ Nickel Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$3.07
- Voodoo 13®Front Outer Tie Rod EndsNissan 240SX S13 1993, Front Outer Tie Rod Ends by Voodoo 13®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Rear endlinks are designed, and engineered to handle the stiffest aftermarket sway bars. To prevent binding issues with aftermarket swaybar mounting...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$211.60
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Mile Marker®Premium Manual Locking Hub SetNissan 240SX 1993, Premium Manual Locking Hub Set by Mile Marker®. Replace worn four-wheel-drive wheel hubs with adjustable, locking ones from Mile Marker. All components are made from reinforced, heat-treated steel for superior levels...Replaces original equipment automatic or manually-locking hubsBrass bushings are oil-impregnated for longer life$111.49
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- HKS®Sport Series™ 409 SS Exhaust System with Single Rear ExitNissan 240SX 1993, Sport Series™ 409 SS Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by HKS®. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.95". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this...$345.41
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1993 Nissan 240SX with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1993 Nissan 240SX that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $14.95 - $59.80
- $359.00 - $649.00