Ford E-series 1993, Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Stop vibration before it gets to you with a Monroe steering stabilizer. It will reduce steering shimmy and driver fatigue as well as reduce wear on tires and front-end components.
|Without Dust Shield|
- Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demanding
- Stops vibration before it gets to the driver
- Full displaced valving for a smooth comfortable ride
- All Weather Fluid reduces piston rod friction for smooth action
- Sintered Iron Piston for enhanced durability
- Micro-Cellular Gas Design allows unit to be mounted horizontally
- Self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas without increasing wear or friction
Thanks to the Micro-Cellular Gas design the Monroe Gas-Magnum Steering Stabilizer acts as a horizontal shock absorber that reduces vibrations coming to the driver through the steering system. It features Full Displaced Valving that provided a better valving range on both compression and extension for a smooth, comfortable ride, all weather fluid that contains special modifiers to reduce piston rod friction, a sintered iron piston that is stronger than the traditional metal and lasts much longer and a heavy-duty nitrocarburized piston rod for durability. The self-lubricating fluid seal retains gas inside the tube without excessive wear or friction. Install this stabilizer on your truck, van, or 4x4 and driving will be much more enjoyable and less fatiguing, and your front-end and tires will last longer.
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.