1992 Audi 100 Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterAudi 100 2.8L 1992, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$250.38 - $367.55
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsAudi 100 Quattro 1992, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$78.52 - $145.04
- Bilstein®B6 Series Front Driver or Passenger Side Heavy Duty Monotube Strut InsertAudi 100 1992, B6 Series Front Driver or Passenger Side Heavy Duty Monotube Strut Insert by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for...$132.51
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterAudi 100 / 100 Quattro 2.8L 1992, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$59.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Fluidampr®Performance DamperAudi 100 / 100 Quattro 2.8L 1992, Performance Damper by Fluidampr®. Protect your engine. Fluidampr performance dampers provide broad range control of destructive crankshaft torsional vibration for optimum horsepower and durability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$416.60
- Flex-a-Lite®Black Magic Electric FanAudi 100 Base / CS / S 2.8L 1992, Black Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Control. Diameter: 15". Size: 16" x 18" x 4 1/4". Rotation: Reverse. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes...$342.46
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitAudi 100 2.8L Standard Transmission 1992, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 323 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$341.10
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitAudi 100 / 100 Quattro 2.6L / 2.8L 1992, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorAudi 100 / 100 Quattro 2.8L 1992, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Round Body Catalytic ConverterAudi 100 2.8L 1992, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$74.16
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitAudi 100 Quattro 1992, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series Yellowstuff...$292.61 - $453.76
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Front Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Strut InsertAudi 100 1992, B8 Series Sport Front Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Strut Insert by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the...$156.38
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air FilterAudi 100 1992, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Panel Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock paper filter for improved...Pro 5R Factory-Oiled Media for Maximum Performance100% Polyurethane Frame On All Sides For Extra Long Filter Life$64.60
- Mahle®Spin-On Oil FilterAudi 100 / 100 Quattro 2.8L 1992, Spin-On Oil Filter by Mahle®. MAHLE Original filters are constructed using a superior embossed and pleated filter media for high dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop. Premium sealing technology...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$10.20
- Flex-a-Lite®Trimline Reversible Electric FanAudi 100 Base / CS / S 2.8L 1992, Trimline Reversible Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. Diameter: 16". Size: 16" x 16 1/2" x 3 1/4". Voltage: 12 Volt. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are...$134.96
- SPEC®Stage 2+ Clutch KitAudi 100 2.8L Standard Transmission 1992, Stage 2+ Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 411 ft/lbs. Bridging the gap between stage 2 and stage 3, the 2+ offers drivability and engagement quality...High clamp pressure plateHigh torque sprung hub and disc assembly$449.10
- AED Performance®HO Series CarburetorHO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$554.95 - $750.81
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorAudi 100 / 100 Quattro 2.8L 1992, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.87
- Helix®Vega Manual Steering Gear Box KitVega Manual Steering Gear Box Kit by Helix®. This box offers new bearings and gears for smooth, comfortable steering. Provides a smooth, natural steering wheel return. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$514.84
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowmaster®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Round Body Catalytic ConverterAudi 100 1992, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.25". The new...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$202.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1992 Audi 100 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1992 Audi 100 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $119.48 - $168.20
- $78.52 - $145.04