1988 Toyota Camry Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Camry 1988, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$315.04 - $512.05
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsToyota Camry 1988, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring...$83.85 - $105.12
- Whiteline®Rear Type 4 Sway Bar Mount BushingsToyota Camry Base / DLX / DLX All Trac / LE / LE All Trac 1988, Rear Sway Bar Mount Bushings by Whiteline®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering....Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$18.44
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterToyota Camry 1988, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99 - $57.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- HUBB Filters®Stainless Steel Reusable Oil FilterToyota Camry 1988, Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter by HUBB Filters®. The HUBB product looks and works differently than a conventional filter and protects your engine much better. The HUBB filter features two large-sized kidney...Made from surgical stainless steelFilter-in-a-filter design$98.99
- Mishimoto®ThermostatToyota Camry 1988, Racing Aluminum Thermostat by Mishimoto®. Temperature: 160 Degrees. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and...Direct fitPromotes Greater Cooling Efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures$48.00
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitToyota Camry 2.0L Standard Transmission 1988, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 189 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$269.10
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystFuel CatalystToyota Camry DLX / DLX All Trac / LE / LE All Trac 1988, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Autolite®XP™ Iridium Spark Plug with ResistorToyota Camry 1988, XP™ Iridium Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. These high-tech spark plugs feature iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology to provide superior durability and a more...One of the most high-tech spark plugs on the marketDesigned for better durability and overall ignitability, and optimum performance$7.19
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndToyota Camry 1988, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$29.96
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Driveshaft FlangeToyota Camry with 27 Spline 1988, Driveshaft Flange by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle manufactures a complete line of general performance series of pinion flanges for many street, racing, and heavy-duty off-road applications.Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$46.16
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Camry with PRE-OBDII Models 1988, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.25". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2.25"....Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$138.43 - $216.44
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Brake RotorsToyota Camry 1988, Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street...+2$144.70 - $161.69
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side StrutToyota Camry Sedan / Wagon Non-ABS 1988, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Strut by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$36.88 - $42.32
- Weapon-R®Black Mass Air Flow Adapter (3" ID)Toyota Camry 1988, Black Mass Air Flow Adapter by Weapon-R®. This universal adapter will let you attach that air cleaner of your choice to the inlet of your airflow sensor. Made from rugged plastic, it bolts to flat inlet of the sensor,...Rugged plastic adapterHardware included$14.56
- aFe®ProGuard D2 Oil Filter SetToyota Camry 2.5L 1988, ProGuard D2 Oil Filter Set by aFe®. aFe created the Pro Guard D2 Oil Filter to handle the extreme conditions typically encountered by a heavy-duty diesel truck. Inside it has a synthetic composite material for...Synthetic filter media provides maximum engine protection with minimal flow restriction600 lb. burst strength canister for strength and durability$51.29
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitToyota Camry 1988, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades....$57.52 - $67.32
- EXEDY®Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch KitToyota Camry DLX / LE 2.5L Standard Transmission 1988, Stage 1 Sport Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Push Type Clutch. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 240mm. Input Shaft Spline: 1.17" x 21 Teeth. Disc Type: Ductile...Ultra-Fiber organic disc with EXEDY exclusive friction compositionHigh Heat resins bond friction fibers$335.01
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystToyota Camry DLX / DLX All Trac / LE / LE All Trac 1988, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsToyota Camry 2.5L 1988, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $89.70
- Proforged®Front Outer Bent Tie Rod EndToyota Camry 1988, Front Outer Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$18.16
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Mighty™ Front Inner Wheel Hub SealToyota Camry 1988, Mighty™ Front Inner Wheel Hub Seal by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Mighty™ Seals use the latest designs and manufacturing technologies to produce a precision fit, a tight seal and long life. Yukon Gear and Axle...Designed to provide the ultimate in gearing to put all that power to the ground realiablyWill help you get astounding performance for extreme four-wheeling and rock crawling$16.37
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Camry 1988, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$165.01 - $378.93
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1988 Toyota Camry with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1988 Toyota Camry that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $315.04 - $512.05
- $55.99 - $57.99