Isuzu Pick Up 1988-1990, Camshaft Bearing Set by Dura-Bond®. Most builders know that finding the best means a little extra digging. So, Dura-Bond has carefully prepared a line of cam bearings that simplifies aluminum head rebuilding. Dura-Bond "half shell" cam bearings allow builders to remanufacture and upgrade aluminum heads easily and economically without getting pinched.
Notes: Denotes (OHC) Repair Bearing, Check "Aluminum Overhead Cam Accessories" Section For Tool Information
- No need for expensive, oversize cams
- Eliminates welding of scored cam housings
- Thin-wall design minimizes housing stock removal
- Bearings made from race-proven Dura-Bond materials
- Low prices mean more profits to builders
- Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuse
- High-grade materials for long-lasting durability
- Made using Advanced equipment and manufacturing processes
Dura-Bond® Bearing Company is a world leader in camshaft bearings, powder metal valve seats, valve spring shims and engine hardware design and manufacturing. This has been recognized by over 60 years of experience as the standard of the industry and the internationally recognized ISO9001 and MRP - Oliver Wight Class "A" certifications.