1988 GMC G-Series Performance Parts
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro Dry S Round Straight Gray Air FilterGMC G2500 / G3500 6.2L 1988, Magnum Flow™ Pro Dry S Round Straight Gray Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow “oil-free” OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationOil-free for easy quick servicing and yet washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$74.10
- Banks®iQ™ MonitorUniversal iQ™ Monitor by Banks®. The Banks Power iQ Dashboard PC is the perfect upgrade for the Banks Diesel Tuner and/or Speedbrake. This is the top-of-the-line in user interface contols on the market today. This unit will work with...For Use w/Banks iQ Dashboard PCFull Featured GPS navigation$308.00 - $359.10
- Weiand®Powercharger Input Shaft/Coupler KitGMC G-Series 1988, Powercharger Input Shaft/Coupler Kit by Weiand®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$256.95
- Meziere Enterprises®100 Series Electric Water PumpGMC G-Series 5.7L with 1 3/4” Water Pump Fitting with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1988, 100 Series Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 2400+ hour life expectancyHeavy duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$394.63 - $482.32
- ATI Performance®SuperCase™ Automatic Transmission Extension HousingGMC G-Series THM400 Transmission 1988, SuperCase™ Automatic Transmission Extension Housing by ATI Performance®. With Roller Bearing. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform...Heavy-duty 356-T6 cast aluminum case meeting SFI 4.1 specs with no internal or ternal shield neededMade in the USA and machined in-house at ATI using only two fixturing set-ups to provide optimum accuracy$227.49 - $264.03
- Fast®Fuel Rail KitGMC G-Series 1988, Fuel Rail Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$197.41 - $199.33
- Autolite®XP™ Iridium Spark PlugGMC G-Series 4.3L / 7.4L 1988, XP™ Iridium Spark Plug by Autolite®. With Resistor. These high-tech spark plugs feature iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology to provide superior durability...One of the most high-tech spark plugs on the marketDesigned for better durability and overall ignitability, and optimum performance$7.19
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Saginaw Power Steering PumpGMC G-Series Power Steering 1988, High Performance P-Series Saginaw Power Steering Pump by PSC Motorsports®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$169.00 - $223.91
- March Performance®AlternatorGMC G-Series 5.0L / 5.7L 1988, Alternator by March Performance®. Current: 100 Amp. Finish: Black powdercoated. GM 10SI alternator with 6 & 12 mounting positions. 7" Diameter. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by...Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$128.36
- Motive Gear®Ring and Pinion Gear SetGMC G-Series 1988, Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength, quality,...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$242.74 - $378.71
- Impact®Champ Fiberglass Racing HelmetChamp Fiberglass Racing Helmet by Impact®. The aggressive and unique chin bar styling of Impact’s Champ helmet is designed to cover the mouth and nose; a feature that acts as a built-in breath deflector minimizing fumes inside the...Made in USA!SNELL SA2015 CERTIFIED+1$549.00 - $569.00
- Dynatech®Black Painted Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust HeadersGMC G-Series with Chevy Small Block Engine 1988, Long Tube Pavement Late Model Exhaust Headers by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Collector Length: 7.50". Color: Black. Header Coating:...35” Equal Length primaries for maximum Torque and HorsepowerValve covers are removable with headers installed$399.99
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Compound Front Brake PadsGMC G-Series 1988, Motorsports Performance Compound Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads...$58.09 - $226.46
- Air Lift®RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air Spring KitGMC G1500 without Rear Air/Heat Lines Behind Axle With 6" Between Tire And Frame 1988, RideCONTROLL™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsBoth helper air springs add up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity per axle$241.02 - $899.02
- AEM®DryFlow™ Round Red Air FilterGMC G-Series 7.4L 1988, DryFlow™ Round Red Air Filter by AEM®. Let your engine breathe with an AEM DryFlow filter! Every DryFlow filter is engineered to exceed the engine's normal airflow requirement. And thanks to AEM's DryFlow...Exceeds the engine's normal airflow capacityEasy to clean – no oiling required$80.99
- AEM®AQ-1 Data LoggerUniversal AQ-1 Data Logger by AEM®. The AQ-1 Data Logger is the affordable, easy to install and easy to use way to acquire dynamic, accurate, vehicle data. The AQ-1 installs and sets up quickly, and reads live parameters from ancillary...$299.70
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftGMC G-Series L / M Engine VIN Character 1988, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$165.73
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitGMC G-Series 1988, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. Diameter: 14". Current Draw: 11.5. 3 5/8" Depth. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin,...$63.70
- ATI Performance®SuperCase™ Transmission CaseGMC G-Series THM400 Transmission 1988, SuperCase™ Transmission Case by ATI Performance®. The SuperCase is an SFI certified transmission case for Powerglide and Turbo 400 transmissions. The case, bellhousing, and tailhousing are cast...Heavy-duty 356-T6 cast aluminum case meeting SFI 4.1 specs with no internal or ternal shield neededMade in the USA and machined in-house at ATI using only two fixturing set-ups to provide optimum accuracy$1,736.15 - $2,156.52
- Holley®2BBL Throttle body injectionGMC G-Series 5.0L 1988, 2BBL Throttle body injection by Holley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...Direct Replacement For OE Units2 in. Throttle Bore$633.95
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsGMC G-Series 1988, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Sweet Manufacturing®Combination Style Pump for Head MountGMC G-Series With Small Block Chevy Engine 1988, Combination Style Pump for Head Mount by Sweet Manufacturing®. Gas/Alcohol. All Sweet Manufacturing power steering pumps are variable pressure pumps with a control valve; each pump is...Assists in steering your vehicle smoothly and easilyOffers unmatchable power and outrageous performance$1,062.59
- BTP®Alternator BracketGMC G-Series 7.4L with Big Block with Long Water Pump 1988, Alternator Bracket by BTP®. Mounting Ear: OEM. Finish: Chrome Steel. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$12.92
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemGMC G-Series with Open Differential 1988, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in quiet traction-adding differential technology. It...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$398.03 - $432.69
- OMP®One EVO Series Driving ShoesOne EVO Series Driving Shoes by OMP®. Avaliable in Colors: Red, Yellow, Black, White. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by OMP features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed for exceptional quality and durabilityMade from premium quality materials+1$329.00
- Dynatech®Mild Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Exhaust Header KitGMC G-Series with Chevy Small Block Engine 1988, Mild Steel 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model Exhaust Header Kit by Dynatech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625"-1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". These 604 Crate Engine Dirt Late Model...Delivers a huge boost in performance and an awesome soundRigorously dyno-tested to provide maximum horsepower and torque gains$379.99 - $423.99
- StopTech®Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorGMC G-Series 1988, Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech...$101.61 - $188.62
- Pro Comp®ES3000 Driver or Passenger Side Non-Adjustable Shock AbsorberGMC G1500 1988, ES3000 Driver or Passenger Side Non-Adjustable Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Pro Comp®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your...$41.99
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Round Red Air FilterGMC G-Series 1988, HPR™ Round Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved performance....High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$21.57 - $22.73
- GReddy®Informeter-TouchUniversal Informeter-Touch by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the provided OBD/CAN and...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1988 GMC G-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1988 GMC G-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $3,871.95 - $4,259.95
- $136.95 - $145.95