1988 Chevy Camaro Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Camaro 5.0L / 5.7L 1988, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust...$591.74
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitChevy Camaro without Performance Package 1988, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme...$219.92 - $287.84Save: up to 5%$208.93 - $273.45
- Eibach®1.6" x 1.3" Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil SpringsChevy Camaro 5.0L / 5.7L 1988, Sportline Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.6" Front and 1.3" Rear Drop Height by Eibach®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride...$306.00
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Camaro 5.0L / 5.7L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1988, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$256.95 - $570.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®Computer Performance ChipChevy Camaro 1988, Computer Performance Chip by JET®. JET Performance Products manufactures modules, chips and programmers that maximize horsepower and torque throughout a vehicle whole power band, not just when wide-open like...Programming Available From JET For Your Car/TruckSix Different Levels Of Performance With A Push Of A Button$123.74 - $299.96
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Camaro 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1988, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$6,580.95 - $7,293.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Camaro 1988, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitChevy Camaro 5.0L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1988, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$1,218.00
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsChevy Camaro 1988, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used coresNew low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles$267.95 - $375.95
- Accel®DistributorChevy Camaro 5.0L / 5.7L 1988, Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new components, these distributors feature: High performance...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$84.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitChevy Camaro 1988, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This kit...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterChevy Camaro 5.0L / 5.7L with 153 Tooth Flywheel 1988, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 1 Long and 1 Short Bolt. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$144.05 - $180.14
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitChevy Camaro 1988, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$299.57 - $314.64
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Camaro with PRE-OBDII Models 1988, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the...$338.01 - $347.81
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with CalipersChevy Camaro without Performance Package 1988, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake...$245.02Save: $12.25 (5%)$232.77
- KYB®AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and StrutsChevy Camaro 1988, AGX™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorbers and Struts by KYB®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shocks and Struts by KYB are a great...$84.54 - $128.03
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Camaro with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1988, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Hypertech®Street Runner™ Power ChipChevy Camaro 1988, Street Runner™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine’s air/fuel ratio and...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$120.62 - $184.15
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet CamshaftChevy Camaro 1988, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1900-5600. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$322.27
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanChevy Camaro 5.7L 1988, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all...$565.22
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Camaro Standard Transmission 1988, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$274.95 - $348.95
- BBK®Power-Plus Series™ Throttle Body AssemblyChevy Camaro 8 / F Engine VIN Character 1988, Power-Plus Series™ Throttle Body Assembly by BBK®. Type: High Flow Twin Throttle Body. All BBK Performance Power Plus Series throttle bodies are CNC machined from high quality 356 aluminum...Designed to increase airflow and improve horsepowerDirect bolt-on replacement, no modifications necessary$309.99 - $319.99
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorChevy Camaro 5.0L / 5.7L With HEI Distributor 1988, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- Billet Specialties®Billet Bolt-On ReservoirChevy Camaro 5.0L 1988, Billet Bolt-On Reservoir by Billet Specialties®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Billet Specialties' billet bolt-on reservoir is a machining marvel with innovative features such as threaded double o-ring reservoir and hose...Vented cap with built-in dipstick8.5 oz. capacity$259.95 - $284.95
- Powermaster®CS130 AlternatorCS130 Alternator by Powermaster®. 1 Wire or OE Hookup. Outside Diameter: 4.63". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Excellent output at idleInternal and External fans for better cooling+1$173.15 - $268.87
- ARB®Air LockerAir Locker by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle's highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor designed to activate (and deactivate) a solid and...Differential CaseFlange Cap Assembly$2,235.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Gray Exhaust MufflerChevy Camaro 1988, Stainless Steel Oval Gray Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Multi Core. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate...$241.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1988 Chevy Camaro with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1988 Chevy Camaro that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $144.05 - $180.14
- $256.95 - $570.95
- $338.01 - $347.81