1987 Ford E-series Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterFord E-series with PRE-OBDII Models 1987, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$470.29 - $557.49
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsFord E-150 Econoline / E-150 Econoline Club Wagon 1987, USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a...$303.15
- Air Lift®LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring KitFord E-250 Econoline / E-250 Econoline Club Wagon /... 1987, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000...Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axleDesigned for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles$241.02 - $899.02
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord E-series 1987, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$300.49 - $661.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Banks®TransCommand SystemFord E-350 Econoline 6.9L / 7.5L Automatic Transmission 4-Speed 1987, TransCommand System by Banks®. TransCommand is an automatic-transmission-management computer that delivers functions that no single module can. Many truck owners...Produces smooth, firm, light-throttle shifts and solid, decisive heavy-load shiftsEliminates excessive clutch slippage$298.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord E-series 5.0L 1987, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord E-series 1987, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord E-series 5.0L Standard Transmission 1987, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorFord E-series 5.8L / 7.5L 1987, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster™ Direct Ignition CoilFord E-series G / N / Y Engine VIN Character 1987, Blaster™ Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$51.54
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering StabilizerFord E-series 1987, Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Stop vibration before it gets to you with a Monroe steering stabilizer. It will reduce steering shimmy and driver fatigue as well as reduce...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver$22.32 - $47.93
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterFord E-series 5.0L / 5.8L 1987, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: 2 Bolt Mount. Finish: Black.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$133.81
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerFord E-series 1987, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $1,188.94
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord E-series 5.0L 1987, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the best...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$633.93 - $740.57
- Hawk®Talon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with High Performance Street PadsFord E-150 Econoline 1987, Talon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit with High Performance Street Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads and designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy...$319.43
- Superlift®Superide™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord E-series 1987, Superide™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Superlift®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide exceptional ride quality, durability and longevity...$43.92 - $43.95
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord E-series 5.0L 1987, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord E-series 5.0L With Ford Small Block Engine 1987, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanFord E-series 1987, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible...$538.30
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateFord E-series Standard Transmission with over 8500 lb. Gross Vehicle Weight 1987, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 11". 8 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$250.95
- Accel®Stock Replacement Fuel InjectorsFord E-series 1987, Stock Replacement Fuel Injectors by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used coresNew low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles$267.95 - $375.95
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark PlugsFord E-series 1987, Double Platinum Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved durability and prolonged...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74 - $6.11
- MOOG®Trail Boss™ Front Steering Damper KitFord E-series With Steering Linkage in Front of Axle 1987, Trail Boss™ Front Steering Damper Kit by MOOG®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$64.49
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord E-series 5.0L / 5.8L 1987, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$178.79 - $271.26
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftFord E-350 Econoline / E-350 Econoline Club Wagon with Dana 60 Series Axle with Semi-Float Axle with 35 Spline 1987, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$306.81
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord E-series 5.8L without Windsor Head 1987, Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. All necessary...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$238.95 - $521.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1987 Ford E-series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1987 Ford E-series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $940.50 - $1,059.25