1985 Plymouth Horizon Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Horizon 1985, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Air Tube and Gasket. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2". If...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$134.39 - $140.15
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsPlymouth Horizon 1985, Drilled and Slotted Solid 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...+2$127.52
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Lower Screw-In Ball JointPlymouth Horizon 1985, Lower Screw-In Ball Joint by Howe Racing Enterprises®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$82.29 - $94.94
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterPlymouth Horizon 1985, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$46.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- K&N®Premium Wrench-Off Oil FilterPlymouth Horizon 1985, Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter by K&N®. Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most of...1-in. nut welded to canister to facilitate removalThicker canister walls for strength and durability$13.22
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPlymouth Horizon 1985, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlatePlymouth Horizon 2.2L Standard Transmission with Turbo I / with Turbo II 1985, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 9". The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$171.61
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPlymouth Horizon 1985, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPlymouth Horizon 1.6L 1985, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice....Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Proforged®Front Inner Straight Tie Rod EndPlymouth Horizon With Saginaw Steering Gear 1985, Front Inner Straight Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$29.96
- GMB®Grade Performance™ U-JointPlymouth Horizon with Front Axle Shaft at Support Bearing with U-Joint Style Intermediate Shaft 1985, Grade Performance™ U-Joint by GMB®. Drive shaft incorporated with universal joint is widely in use not only in automotive industry...Oversized Elliptical Shaped BearingsDesigned to Meet or Exceed O.E. Specifications$9.21
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Horizon with PRE-OBDII Models 1985, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. With Single Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$207.37
- SP Performance®Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsPlymouth Horizon 1985, Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. When you stomp on you brake pedal, can your brake rotors live up to the challenge? Aggressive driving, stop and go traffic or driving down a steep...$152.08 - $168.08
- Howe Racing Enterprises®Upper Screw-In Ball JointPlymouth Horizon 1985, Upper Screw-In Ball Joint by Howe Racing Enterprises®. With Steel Cap. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...Built to match your exact requirementsHigh quality you can rely on$85.04 - $87.87
- Spectre Performance®HPR™ Panel Red Air FilterPlymouth Horizon 1985, HPR™ Panel Red Air Filter by Spectre Performance®. Spectre’s High Performance Replacement Air Filters are engineered to outperform ordinary paper filters by providing increased air flow for improved...High performance and high air flow filterFilter media is non-woven synthetic and pre-dyed$20.52
- K&N®Pro Series Premium Oil FilterPlymouth Horizon 1985, Pro Series Premium Oil Filter by K&N®. Originally developed for demanding race applications, K&N's Premium Wrench-Off Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most of...High flow rates with reduced filter restrictionHigh capacity filter media allows for extended change intervals$7.96
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanPlymouth Horizon 2.2L 1985, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 15" x 13 1/2" x 2 5/8". Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and...$208.34
- Centerforce®I and II Series Clutch DiscPlymouth Horizon 2.2L Standard Transmission with Turbo I / with Turbo II 1985, I and II Series Clutch Disc by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 9". Input Shaft Spline: 13/16" x 18 Teeth. Centerforce brings together high-quality...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$105.71
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpPlymouth Horizon 1985, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Domestic. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsPlymouth Horizon 1985, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Proforged®Front Outer Tie Rod EndPlymouth Horizon 1985, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$27.56
- Mark Williams®Heavy Duty Slip YokePlymouth Horizon 1985, Heavy Duty Slip Yoke by Mark Williams®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mark Williams features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to ensure unparalleled performance of your vehicleCan handle tremendous power output from your modified engine$268.62
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM Battery (B3121C) by Braille Battery®. "Cool" Carbon Fiber Case. Higher engine temps equal lower battery performance. Braille's exclusive Carbon Fiber Case protects the batteries internals from...Patent Pending Carbon Case Design Made for Extreme Temperatures and VibrationMore Reliability and Performance in High Temperatures$374.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterPlymouth Horizon 1985, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. With Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$82.84
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1985 Plymouth Horizon with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1985 Plymouth Horizon that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $961.59 - $1,201.04
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $14.95 - $59.80