1981 Chevy Camaro Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®Super 10 Series Delta Flow™ 409 SS Oval Black Exhaust MufflerChevy Camaro 1981, Super 10 Series Delta Flow™ 409 SS Oval Black Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Without Hangers. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 6.5". Muffler Overall Length: 12.5"....$79.95
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsChevy Camaro 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1981, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick...$105.12
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitChevy Camaro Coupe 3.8L / 4.4L / 5.0L To Chassis # 8D*X 199999 1981, Anti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid steel sway bars from...Effectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-rolled solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$178.49 - $356.98
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Camaro 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1981, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$198.42 - $513.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®Computer Performance ChipChevy Camaro 5.0L Automatic Transmission 1981, Computer Performance Chip by JET®. JET Performance Products’ Stage 2 performance module is ideal for hardcore enthusiasts who want to boost horsepower and torque while syncing with other...Offers The Most Horsepower AvailableProvides Exclusive Full Range DST Programming$123.74 - $131.21
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Camaro 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1981, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChevy Camaro 1981, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitChevy Camaro Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1981, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Disc Center...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$1,215.00 - $1,218.00
- Willy's®CarburetorChevy Camaro 5.7L 1981, Carburetor by Willy's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...Designed to help get the best performance from your engineBuilt to deliver reliable operation for years to come$1,170.06
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorChevy Camaro 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L With HEI Distributor 1981, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitChevy Camaro 1981, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This kit...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterChevy Camaro 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1981, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitChevy Camaro with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 28 Spline 1981, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.32 - $264.82
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterChevy Camaro 1981, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$261.31
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitChevy Camaro 3.8L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1981, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000...$367.28
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersChevy Camaro Sport 1981, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive...$129.99 - $519.96
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Camaro with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1981, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Hypertech®Street Runner™ Power ChipChevy Camaro with Federal Emissions 1981, Street Runner™ Power Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine’s...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$124.16
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitChevy Camaro With Small Block Engine 1981, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChevy Camaro 1981, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $600.01
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Camaro Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1981, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$282.95 - $389.95
- Sniper®Silver EFI Fuel Tank SystemChevy Camaro 1981, Silver EFI Fuel Tank System by Sniper®. Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The...Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protectionFuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness$593.95 - $629.95
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilChevy Camaro 1981, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitChevy Camaro With Left Hand Drive With Long Water Pump 1981, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer. Developed...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,750.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterChevy Camaro 4.4L / 5.0L / 5.7L 1981, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeChevy Camaro with GM 8.5" Series Axle / with GM 9.5" Series Axle with 30 Spline 1981, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities....Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$116.70 - $386.09
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerChevy Camaro 1981, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Multi Core. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™...$241.99
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1981 Chevy Camaro with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1981 Chevy Camaro that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $103.84 - $190.57
- $1,060.07 - $1,080.81