1981 Buick Estate Performance Parts
- Advance Adapters®Exhaust HeadersBuick Estate 5.7L 1981, Exhaust Headers by Advance Adapters®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$241.46
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsBuick Estate 1981, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels...$71.03
- QA1®0"-2" Pro Series Rear Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber SystemBuick Estate 1981, Pro Series Rear Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber System with 0"-2" Rear Body Drop by QA1®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. QA1's Rear Pro Coil Systems include specially designed USA made mounting brackets, single or double...$627.80 - $770.41
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldBuick Estate with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1981, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$339.95 - $657.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineBuick Estate 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1981, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform better...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapBuick Estate 1981, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- B&M®Street and Strip Automatic Transmission AssemblyBuick Estate THM400 Transmission 1981, Street and Strip Automatic Transmission Assembly by B&M®. Includes: B.O.P. Transmission to Chevy Engine Adapter. Does not Include: Torque Converter. It is a complete ready-to-run unit for high...Rebuilt front pumpAll new B&M high performance friction plates$1,175.93 - $1,211.97
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsBuick Estate 1981, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Front Super CoilBuick Estate 5.0L 1981, Front Super Coil by Accel®. With Red and White Primary Wire. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and...10-15% More EnergyDirect Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit$71.64
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitBuick Estate 1981, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This kit...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$419.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorBuick Estate with Small Block Engine 1981, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Current: 80 Amp. Pulley Type: With V-Groove. OEM or 1 Wire. Voltage Regulator: Internal. Finish: Natural.Specially designed smooth die-cast housingsCarefully hand polished and triple chrome-plated to absolute perfection$76.38
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeBuick Estate 1981, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control processes to...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Patriot Exhaust®Roadster Exhaust HeadersBuick Estate 5.7L 1981, Roadster Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance,...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship+1$263.43 - $573.26
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyBuick Estate 1981, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$217.31 - $255.02
- Spohn Performance®Rear Coilover Kit with QA1 StrutsBuick Estate B-Body 1981, Rear Coilover Kit with QA1 Struts by Spohn Performance®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Purchase this premium Spohn Performance product known for its exceptional quality, outstanding durability and superior...$580.00 - $780.00
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterBuick Estate 1981, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$54.99 - $69.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftBuick Estate 5.0L 1981, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpBuick Estate 5.7L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1981, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- TCI®Circle Track FastLap Torque ConverterBuick Estate 1981, Circle Track FastLap Torque Converter by TCI®. Looks aren’t everything…but with regards to torque converters, they can hide the secret to winning races. For sanctioning bodies that mandate the use of a “stock...Satisfy requirements of “stock appearing” converterDesigned with positive lock-up stall speed to eliminate approximately 10% of power robbing slippage$278.34 - $453.58
- AED Performance®Carburetor Accelerator Pump KitBuick Estate 5.0L Holley 4150 or 4160 Model Carburetor 1981, Carburetor Accelerator Pump Kit by AED Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$31.93 - $47.93
- Moroso®HEI Ignition Pro CoilBuick Estate 1981, HEI Ignition Pro Coil by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your vehicle...Designed to deliver premium qualityRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$62.10
- Proforged®Front Bent Tie Rod EndBuick Estate 1981, Front Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium product to...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$17.96 - $19.41
- March Performance®Replacement Alternator Rear Support Bracket for Nostalgia Series Kit #17040 and 17045Buick Estate 5.7L 1981, Replacement Alternator Rear Support Bracket for Nostalgia Series Kit #17040 and 17045 by March Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$107.86
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialBuick Estate 5.0L with 28 Spline with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1981, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a selectable traction...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Street Rod Sprint Exhaust HeadersBuick Estate 5.7L 1981, Street Rod Sprint Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$261.56 - $516.81
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1981 Buick Estate with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1981 Buick Estate that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $240.61 - $287.94
- $227.49 - $264.03