1980 Nissan 210 Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterNissan 210 1980, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$307.51
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- Proforged®Front Sway Bar End Link KitNissan 210 1980, Front Sway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Proforged manufactures a full line of replacement Sway Bar End Links for nearly every application. Built to OE specifications from high quality materials, these durable,...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$7.49
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterNissan 210 1980, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters for...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$61.49
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Professional Products®Powerforce+Plus™ Harmonic BalancerNissan 210 1980, Powerforce+Plus™ Harmonic Balancer by Professional Products®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$180.73
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapNissan 210 1980, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitNissan 210 1980, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube direct...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $28.68
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpNissan 210 1980, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen, in ample...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsNissan 210 1980, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerNissan 210 1980, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterNissan 210 1980, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket. Without Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet Diameter: 2"....Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$139.59
- Diversified Machine®3-Lug Front Brake Rotor3-Lug Front Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$68.33 - $118.06
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- Mahle®Spin-On Oil FilterNissan 210 1980, Spin-On Oil Filter by Mahle®. MAHLE Original filters are constructed using a superior embossed and pleated filter media for high dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop. Premium sealing technology assures leak free...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$7.73
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitNissan 210 1980, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades....$57.52 - $57.88
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitNissan 210 1980, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$32.81 - $41.06
- Nitrous Express®Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous SystemNissan 210 1980, Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous System by Nitrous Express®. The conventional RNC (Restricted Nitrous Class) systems are the 1st choice For professional racers that are limited by jet size. This product is made of...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$961.59 - $1,201.04
- Bosch®Super Plus™ Nickel Spark PlugNissan 210 1980, Super Plus™ Nickel Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$3.07
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Round Body Catalytic ConverterNissan 210 1980, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$74.16
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1980 Nissan 210 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1980 Nissan 210 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $36.54
- $14.95 - $59.80