1979 Pontiac Phoenix Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Phoenix 5.0L / 5.7L 1979, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$308.28
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPontiac Phoenix 3.8L / 5.0L 1979, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick...$105.12
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitPontiac Phoenix 3.8L / 5.0L To Chassis # 8D*X 199999 Without Boxed Control Arms 1979, Anti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid...Effectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-rolled solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$178.49 - $356.98
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Phoenix 5.0L / 5.7L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1979, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Phoenix 5.0L / 5.7L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1979, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Phoenix 1979, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPontiac Phoenix 5.0L / 5.7L Standard Transmission with Small Register Bore with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1979, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$276.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPontiac Phoenix 5.7L 1979, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorPontiac Phoenix 5.0L / 5.7L With HEI Distributor 1979, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine. Using all new...Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitPontiac Phoenix Power Steering 1979, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterPontiac Phoenix 5.0L 1979, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokePontiac Phoenix with GM 7.5" Series Axle / with GM 7.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt Cover with 27 Spline 1979, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$208.71 - $215.75
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Phoenix 3.8L with PRE-OBDII Models 1979, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gasket and Assembly. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5"....Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$259.73
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyPontiac Phoenix 1979, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$255.02
- QA1®Front and Rear Handling KitPontiac Phoenix 1979, Front and Rear Handling Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$798.92 - $2,656.13
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac Phoenix 1979, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99 - $54.99
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitPontiac Phoenix 5.0L / 5.7L With Small Block Engine 1979, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpPontiac Phoenix 5.7L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1979, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPontiac Phoenix 5.0L Standard Transmission without Special High Performance Cylinder Heads 1979, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft Spline: 10 Teeth. Features an integrally...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$265.50
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPontiac Phoenix 1979, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilPontiac Phoenix 5.7L 1979, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- Prothane®Tie Rod Dust BootsPontiac Phoenix 1979, Tie Rod Dust Boots by Prothane®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6.00 - $6.91
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Phoenix 5.0L 1979, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA....Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Motive Gear®A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetPontiac Phoenix with 10 Bolt 1979, A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for easy setup,...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$149.05 - $161.04
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersPontiac Phoenix 5.0L with Air Conditioning without Angle Plug Heads 1979, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$202.95 - $648.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1979 Pontiac Phoenix with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1979 Pontiac Phoenix that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $208.71 - $215.75