Pontiac Bonneville 1979, Intermotor™ Trailer Connector Kit by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
- The Intermotor™ brand has built its reputation by engineering and distributing a full line of genuine import parts – parts that are unrivaled for quality, original look, fit, form & function, as well as coverage.
- Standard trailer connectors and accessories feature a robust design for installation confidence in every box
- High grade materials ensure precision performance
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails Standard products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
Standard is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Standard are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate. quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Standard is the name you can trust.
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.