1978 Toyota Corona Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Corona 1978, Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsExact replacement with little or no fabrication or modifications required$259.10
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Compound Front Brake PadsToyota Corona Custom / DLX 1978, Motorsports Performance Compound Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound...$110.22 - $198.68
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberToyota Corona 1978, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$17.18 - $17.48
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterToyota Corona 2.2L 1978, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Enginetech®Oil PumpToyota Corona 2.2L 1978, Oil Pump by Enginetech®. The oil pump is a critical component of the internal combustion engine. It's just as important as the heart is to the human body. Enginetech can meet the Rebuilder's requirements for...All oil pumps are 100% cycle tested for both volume and pressure. This assures OEM performance every timeOil pumps are part of Enginetech's complete engine products program$33.42
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapToyota Corona 1978, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitToyota Corona 2.2L Standard Transmission 1978, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Clutch Torque Rating: 259 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$296.10
- Mr. Gasket®Electric Fuel PumpToyota Corona 1978, Electric Fuel Pump by Mr. Gasket®. Gasoline is the lifeblood of your car. It needs to get from the tank, to the carburetor or injectors, and into the engine. Mr. Gasket has components to make that happen, in ample...Solid-state Worry Free ElectronicsInternal Pressure Regulating$42.08
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsToyota Corona 1978, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Proforged®Front Driver Side Inner Bent Tie Rod EndToyota Corona 1978, Front Driver Side Inner Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$15.56
- Motive Gear®Rear Differential Bearing KitToyota Corona with Toyota 6.7" Series Axle 1978, Rear Differential Bearing Kit by Motive Gear®. With Premium Timken Bearings. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$91.78
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Corona 2.2L 1978, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. With Gaskets. With Air Tube. With Pre and Post-Cat O2 Sensor Ports. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 16.25". If your car needs...Converter body manufactured from heavy-duty stainless steelReduces harmful emissions$130.71
- StopTech®Sport Performance Front Brake PadsToyota Corona 1978, Sport Performance Front Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday...$53.15
- Competition Engineering®Drag Race Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Corona 1978, Drag Race Rear Shock Absorber by Competition Engineering®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. 3-Way Adjustable Drag Shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Shock valving...$64.83
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- Mahle®Spin-On Oil FilterToyota Corona 2.2L 1978, Spin-On Oil Filter by Mahle®. MAHLE Original filters are constructed using a superior embossed and pleated filter media for high dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop. Premium sealing technology assures...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$7.44
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitToyota Corona 1978, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull...$57.88 - $63.70
- ACT®Heavy Duty Race Single Disc Clutch KitToyota Corona Custom / DLX Standard Transmission 1978, Heavy Duty Race Single Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 8.8". Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/8" x 21 Teeth. This kit features ACT's most popular...Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattleModerate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$386.44 - $419.84
- Nitrous Express®Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous SystemToyota Corona 1978, Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous System by Nitrous Express®. The conventional RNC (Restricted Nitrous Class) systems are the 1st choice For professional racers that are limited by jet size. This product is made...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$961.59 - $1,201.04
- Bosch®Super Plus™ Nickel Spark PlugToyota Corona 2.2L 1978, Super Plus™ Nickel Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold...Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugsTapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability$3.07
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerToyota Corona 1978, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Motive Gear®Rear Differential Master Bearing KitToyota Corona with Toyota 6.7" Series Axle 1978, Rear Differential Master Bearing Kit by Motive Gear®. With Premium Timken Bearings. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$104.67
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterToyota Corona 2.2L 1978, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$92.96
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1978 Toyota Corona with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1978 Toyota Corona that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $110.22 - $198.68
- $33.21 - $36.54
- $14.95 - $59.80