1974 Plymouth PB-Series Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerPlymouth PB200 Van / PB300 Van Voyager / Voyager EX Wagon 1974, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive /...$241.99
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorsPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...+2$211.63 - $255.02
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Gas-Magnum™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control...$28.32 - $30.04
- Edelbrock®Dual-Quad Intake ManifoldPlymouth PB-Series 7.2L 1974, Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. You’ll get more air and fuel into your engine for increased horsepower, and eye-catching looks that can’t be beat with...Fabled high-performance appearanceImproved air and fuel flow$396.45 - $646.81
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsPlymouth PB-Series 7.2L With Mopar Big Block RB Engine 1974, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPlymouth PB-Series 3.7L / 5.2L / 5.9L 1974, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlatePlymouth PB-Series Standard Transmission 1974, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2900 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 10", 10.5", 10.95" Borg and...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$208.60
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice....Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Rancho®RS5000™ Front Steering StabilizerPlymouth PB-Series 1974, RS5000™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Rancho®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged...Engineered for Vehicles with Oversized Wheels and TiresProtective Boot Included$57.54
- March Performance®Alternator Bracket KitPlymouth PB-Series 5.2L / 5.9L 1974, Alternator Bracket Kit by March Performance®.Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$101.75 - $119.99
- Motive Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetPlymouth PB100 Van / PB200 Van with 2.71 and Up Gear Ratio with 8.25" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1974, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE....Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$307.28 - $344.80
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Steel Short Tube Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust HeadersPlymouth PB-Series 5.2L / 5.9L with Small Block Chrysler Engine 1974, Steel Short Tube Tight Tuck Street Rod Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$256.76 - $417.66
- StopTech®Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors,...$82.13 - $99.72
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberPlymouth PB-Series Extended Passenger Van / Standard Passenger Van 1974, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV...$20.69 - $21.15
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$272.85 - $627.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$167.30
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpPlymouth PB-Series 7.2L with Mopar Big Block RB Engine Engine 1974, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$585.02 - $726.85
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $104.29
- Edelbrock®Performer RPM Street Mechanical Fuel PumpPlymouth PB-Series Mopar Small Block LA Gasoline 1974, Performer RPM Street Mechanical Fuel Pump by Edelbrock®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form &...The finest quality at a great priceWe carry everything needed to complete the job$158.75
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsPlymouth PB-Series 1974, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerPlymouth PB-Series 1974, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemPlymouth PB100 Van / PB200 Van with 27 Spline with Open Differential with Chrysler 8.25" Series Axle 1974, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$385.73
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowtech®Aluminum Header Gasket SetPlymouth PB-Series 5.2L 1974, Aluminum Header Gasket Set by Flowtech®. Material: Aluminum. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Engineered for a precise, easy fitManufactured of P73 Ferroglass non-asbestos facing material for long life$10.85
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1974 Plymouth PB-Series with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1974 Plymouth PB-Series that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $211.63 - $255.02
- $396.45 - $646.81
- $28.32 - $30.04