1974 Ford Maverick Performance Parts
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Maverick 5.0L 1974, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the best...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$633.93 - $740.57
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyFord Maverick Front Disc Brakes 1974, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level...+2$264.03
- Lakewood®Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift BarsFord Maverick 1974, Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Step Down Axle Tube, Traction Increased, End Wheel Hop. Traction Is Greatly Increased. Rubber Snubbers Provide A Better Ride. Wheel Hop...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$206.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Maverick 5.0L with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1974, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$296.25 - $661.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord Maverick Base 5.0L 1974, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and...Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Maverick 1974, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord Maverick 5.0L Standard Transmission 1974, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95 - $326.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Maverick 1974, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Maverick 1974, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitFord Maverick Power Steering With Left Hand Drive 1974, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer. Developed with...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,650.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord Maverick 5.0L 1974, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters,...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$141.50 - $271.26
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerFord Maverick with 28 Spline with Ford 9" Series Axle 1974, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100%...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $959.40
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Maverick Base Power Brake System 5.0L Automatic Transmission without Windsor Head 1974, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8"....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+2$202.95 - $568.95
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyFord Maverick Front Disc Brakes 1974, Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of...$211.90
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberFord Maverick Sedan 1974, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$13.28 - $16.89
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord Maverick Base 5.0L 1974, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord Maverick 5.0L With Ford Small Block Engine 1974, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord Maverick 5.0L with Ford Small Block Engine Engine 1974, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitFord Maverick 5.0L with under 8500 lb. Gross Vehicle Weight 1974, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$234.90
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitFord Maverick With Standard Deck 1974, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$4,103.55 - $4,807.20
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord Maverick 5.0L 1974, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Easy as 1,2,3… The MSD Black Ready-to-Run distributor line makes adding big ignition power and stealthy good looks to your a snap. With no ignition box needed, connect 3 wires...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectSupplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)$444.95 - $471.95
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion AssemblyFord Maverick Power Steering With Left Hand Drive 1974, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Assembly by Unisteer®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,130.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterFord Maverick 5.0L 1974, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Bolt. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters+1$145.20 - $182.13
- Motive Gear®Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetFord Maverick with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1974, Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$145.03 - $170.02
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hedman Hedders®Elite Ultra-Duty Mild Steel Racing Exhaust HeadersFord Maverick Base 5.0L with Air Conditioning without Smog Injection or Injection Heads with Automatic Transmission Floor Shifter 1974, Elite Ultra-Duty Mild Steel Racing Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Header Coating: Ceramic...Made of High Quality MaterialsIdeal for Heavy Duty Applications$490.46 - $566.29
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1974 Ford Maverick with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1974 Ford Maverick that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $33.21 - $36.54