1970 Mercury Marquis Performance Parts
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Exhaust Header GasketMercury Marquis X Engine VIN Character 1970, Super Competition™ Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
- StopTech®Sport Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorMercury Marquis Front Disc Brakes 1970, Sport Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot...$106.16 - $130.01
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberMercury Marquis Convertible / Hardtop / Sedan / Wagon 1970, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...$17.18 - $17.48
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterMercury Marquis K / N / X / Y Engine VIN Character 1970, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$62.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftMercury Marquis 1970, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapMercury Marquis 6.4L / 7.0L 1970, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelMercury Marquis 6.4L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1970, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 184. Product Weight: 40 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$396.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorMercury Marquis N Engine VIN Character 1970, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilMercury Marquis K / N Engine VIN Character 1970, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerMercury Marquis 1970, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorMercury Marquis 6.4L / 7.0L 1970, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Case: Small Case.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$147.74 - $221.56
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Mr. Gasket®Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetMercury Marquis 7.0L 1970, Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it’s a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds,...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildDesigned to restore functionality$26.57 - $32.11
- SSBC®Big Bite Front Brake PadsMercury Marquis with 14" Wheels 1970, Big Bite Front Brake Pads by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...$82.35
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersMercury Marquis Convertible / Hardtop / Sedan / Wagon With Towing Hauling Package 1970, Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application...$60.10 - $61.58
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air FilterMercury Marquis 6.4L 1970, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$64.60
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitMercury Marquis 1970, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$533.57 - $533.80
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanMercury Marquis 7.0L 1970, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device...$458.08
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateMercury Marquis 5.8L / 6.4L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1970, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 11". 5 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$263.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorMercury Marquis 7.0L 1970, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorMercury Marquis X Engine VIN Character USA Manufactured 1970, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Proforged®Front Tie Rod End Adjusting SleeveMercury Marquis 1970, Front Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeve by Proforged®. Proforged Tie Rod Sleeves are built from high quality materials to firmly connect the inner and outer tie rod ends, ensuring proper thread engagement and...Thoughtfully designed to meet your chassis needsMade to provide rigidity, reliability, and soundness$9.56 - $59.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorMercury Marquis 6.4L / 7.0L 1970, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 1V-Groove. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$115.23 - $197.88
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Edelbrock®Exhaust Gasket SetMercury Marquis 6.4L / 7.0L 1970, Exhaust Gasket Set by Edelbrock®. Any gasket can create a seal, but a good gasket can do it with less clamping force, and for a longer period of time. Edelbrock's gaskets are not only manufactured from...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$21.35
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Mercury Marquis with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Mercury Marquis that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $106.16 - $130.01
- $17.18 - $17.48