1969 Volkswagen Squareback Performance Parts
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build all of mufflers with...$175.75 - $180.50
- StopTech®Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorVolkswagen Squareback Type 3 Model 1969, Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop...$82.35
- Bilstein®B6 4600 Series Rear Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock AbsorberVolkswagen Squareback 1969, B6 4600 Series Rear Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorber are designed specifically to...$85.33
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Howards Cams®Special Grind CamshaftVolkswagen Squareback 1969, Special Grind Camshaft by Howards Cams®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$109.38
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitVolkswagen Squareback 1969, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible...$57.52 - $57.88
- Hayden®Transmission Oil Cooler CouplingVolkswagen Squareback 1969, Transmission Oil Cooler Coupling by Hayden®. Replace your defective oil cooler coupling with this part. Manufactured from premium brass, the part fits most 5/16" transmission lines with 1/2"-20 thread. It is...Fits most 5/16" trans-lines with 1/2"-20 threadCompatible with OEM cooler systems$4.07
- Nitrous Express®Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous SystemVolkswagen Squareback CARB 1969, Conventional Restricted Class Nitrous System by Nitrous Express®. The conventional RNC (Restricted Nitrous Class) systems are the 1st choice For professional racers that are limited by jet size. This...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$961.59 - $1,201.04
- Karlyn STI®Spark Plug Wire SetVolkswagen Squareback 1969 Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. Get these top-notch spark plug wires to achieve maximum performance out of your ignition system. They are designed with precision and functionality in mind to withstand high...Unique tinned copper coreGreatly exceeds OE and competitor specifications$32.07
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerVolkswagen Squareback 1969, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Powermaster®XS Torque StarterVolkswagen Squareback with Air Cooled Engine 1969, XS Torque Starter by Powermaster®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than...InfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotationClears most oil pans and headers$268.92 - $346.33
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Turbo. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build...$175.75 - $180.50
- StopTech®Sport Performance Front Brake PadsVolkswagen Squareback To Chassis # 3112268738 1969, Sport Performance Front Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement...$42.75
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberVolkswagen Squareback 1969, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$17.56 - $17.67
- Skunk2®Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Skunk2®. Skunk2 drew upon its experience and longstanding technical partnership with championship-winning Compass360 Racing when developing its all-new Cold-Air Intakes. The results are the best performing, best...Includes a 3.5-inch internal diameter lower tubeSilicone connector$73.99
- Clevite®A-Series™ Connecting Rod Bearing SetVolkswagen Squareback 1969, A-Series™ Connecting Rod Bearing Set by Clevite®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$10.35 - $23.70
- Billet Specialties®Radiator CapRadiator Cap by Billet Specialties®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance and...Designed with the latest innovationsMade to ensure a high level of quality$19.95 - $29.95
- Coan Engineering®Bracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission AssemblyBracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission Assembly by Coan Engineering®. With Transbrake. Steel Hub. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$945.00 - $995.00
- Nitrous Express®Hitman Wet Nitrous SystemsVolkswagen Squareback CARB 1969, Hitman Wet Nitrous Systems by Nitrous Express®. For the enthusiast who wants to use nitrous yet does not want to spend a lot of money, the Hitman is the way to go. This product is made of high-quality...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$404.87 - $1,222.72
- PerTronix®Flame-Thrower™ Spark Plug WiresVolkswagen Squareback 1969 Flame-Thrower™ Spark Plug Wires by PerTronix®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by PerTronix features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle...$53.93 - $56.40
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- TSP®Bosch Style AlternatorVolkswagen Squareback with Volkswagen Air-Cooled Flat 4 Engine 1969, Bosch Style Alternator by TSP®. Current: 55 Amp. Finish: Chrome.Designed for ultra high efficiencyProvides better performance$92.20
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Vintage Parts®Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip (2.5" Inlet)Universal Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip by Vintage Parts®. Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Tip Outlet Size: 3" H x 8.75" W. Skull exhaust cover is bad to the bone! Great as a truck or hot rod accessory, even better on your Harley! Made from...Made of Cast AluminumDimensions: 8.75" x 3"$123.49
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1969 Volkswagen Squareback with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1969 Volkswagen Squareback that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $58.29 - $68.53
- $17.56 - $17.67