1968 Plymouth Satellite Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPlymouth Satellite 3.7L / 4.5L / 5.2L / 5.6L / 6.3L 1968, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless...$733.87
- Master Power Brakes®Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion KitPlymouth Satellite 1968, Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. 5 x 4-1/2" Bolt Pattern. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate...$1,129.00 - $1,429.00
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersPlymouth Satellite 1968, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive...$129.99 - $519.96
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPlymouth Satellite 1968, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$298.45 - $521.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsPlymouth Satellite 1968, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air through your...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPlymouth Satellite 4.5L / 5.2L / 6.3L 1968, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlatePlymouth Satellite Standard Transmission 1968, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$272.95 - $333.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorPlymouth Satellite 6.3L H Engine VIN Character 1968, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPlymouth Satellite 4.5L / 5.2L / 6.3L 1968, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitPlymouth Satellite Power Steering With Big Block Engine With Left Hand Drive 1968, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,164.60
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorPlymouth Satellite 3.7L / 4.5L / 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.2L 1968, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$184.00 - $289.07
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerPlymouth Satellite 1968, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it...$241.99
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion KitPlymouth Satellite 1968, Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished...$599.00 - $989.00
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetPlymouth Satellite 1968, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and front sway bars. Hardware such as...Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$166.65
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPlymouth Satellite 1968, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$56.99 - $71.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftPlymouth Satellite 1968, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$167.30 - $206.69
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPlymouth Satellite 5.2L / 6.3L 1968, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$458.08
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlatePlymouth Satellite Standard Transmission 1968, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2900 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 10", 10.5", 10.95" Borg and...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$208.60
- Holley®Classic Holley CarburetorPlymouth Satellite 7.2L 1968, Classic Holley Carburetor by Holley®. 2 Circuit Metering. Classic Holley Carburetor is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Plus it will hold...Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shinePerformance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles$344.95 - $366.95
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetPlymouth Satellite 6.3L 1968 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use....8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Flaming River®Floor Shift Tilt Steering ColumnPlymouth Satellite 1968, Steering Column by Flaming River®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Flaming River is here with its premium steering parts. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$637.75 - $839.03
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorPlymouth Satellite 3.7L / 4.5L / 5.2L / 6.3L / 7.2L 1968, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$234.21 - $250.88
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPlymouth Satellite 4.5L / 5.2L / 6.3L 1968, American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Flowmaster®. With H-Pipe. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel....$805.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1968 Plymouth Satellite with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1968 Plymouth Satellite that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $129.99 - $519.96
- $298.45 - $521.95