1967 Pontiac Laurentian Performance Parts
- Flowtech®409 SS Natural Upright Exhaust HeadersPontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L 1967, 409 SS Upright Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Uncoated. Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent...Consistent tubing diameters for smooth flowIncreases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing$232.95 - $253.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Brake Booster BracketPontiac Laurentian 6.6L with Small Block Engine 1967, Brake Booster Bracket by Tuff Stuff Performance®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials+5$14.31 - $37.98
- RideTech®HQ Series Shock AbsorbersPontiac Laurentian Full Size 1967, HQ Series Shock Absorbers by RideTech®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. The HQ (handling quality) Series shocks adds rebound adjustment for the driver who wants to tune ride quality and handling quality to their...$370.00 - $470.00
- Edelbrock®95mm Mass Air Flow Sensor KitPontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L / 6.5L / 6.6L / 7.0L 1967, 95mm Mass Air Flow Sensor Kit by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$172.25
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1967, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpPontiac Laurentian 5.3L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1967, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitPontiac Laurentian 1967, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsPontiac Laurentian 1967, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- PerTronix®Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug WiresPontiac Laurentian 1967 Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug Wires by PerTronix®. Now you can get a "stock-look" spark plug wire, that performs! They have designed 7mm wires with the same core they use in 8mm wire. The only...Two current paths for reliability and redundancyPrimary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy$48.35 - $48.94
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerPontiac Laurentian 1967, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses, fluid, and...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30 - $28.43
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterPontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L / 6.5L 1967, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Richmond®Excel™ Slip YokePontiac Laurentian Automatic Transmission 1967, Excel™ Slip Yoke by Richmond®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$128.13
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Advance Adapters®Exhaust HeadersPontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L 1967, Exhaust Headers by Advance Adapters®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$241.46
- Diversified Machine®12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor12" Inboard Steel Brake Rotor by Diversified Machine®. 0.810" Width. Lightened. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It...$110.07
- Competition Engineering®Drag Race Shock AbsorberPontiac Laurentian 1967, Drag Race Shock Absorber by Competition Engineering®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. 3-Way Adjustable Drag Shocks are designed to allow the racer to dial-in the race car to meet changing track conditions. Shock valving...$64.19 - $64.83
- Edelbrock®Super Victor™ Satin Single Plane Intake Manifold with Pre-Assembled Direct Port Nitrous SystemPontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L with 4150-Style Carb Flange 1967, Super Victor™ Single Plane Satin Intake Manifold with Pre-Assembled Direct Port Nitrous System by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2,159.95
- Edelbrock®Performer RPM Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft & Lifter KitPontiac Laurentian 6.6L With Street/Strip Camshaft Usage 1967, Performer RPM Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft & Lifter Kit by Edelbrock®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 1500-6500. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 231°. Exhaust Duration at...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$274.95
- Canton Racing®90 Degree Water NeckPontiac Laurentian 6.6L with Pontiac V8 1967, 90 Degree Water Neck by Canton Racing®. Material: Billet Aluminum. Finish: Polished. Hose: 1.5". Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition....Made from high-grade materialsProvides efficient performance$137.00
- RAM Clutches®HDX Clutch KitPontiac Laurentian Standard Transmission 1967, HDX Clutch Kit by RAM Clutches®. Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/8" x 10 Teeth. Disc Center Style: Sprung. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Crank Pilot Diameter: 2.750". The basic RAM concept of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$310.33 - $321.07
- BTP®Mechanical Fuel PumpPontiac Laurentian 5.3L / 6.5L / 6.6L / 7.0L 1967, Mechanical Fuel Pump by BTP®. Designed to replace and outperform OEM equipment. Chrome plated aluminum. Free Flow Rate: 80 GPM. Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT. Outlet Size: 1/4" NPT. Max...Designed to provide maximum performance of your fuel systemMade from premium materials$42.43
- Speed FX®HEI DistributorPontiac Laurentian 6.6L 1967, HEI Distributor by Speed FX®. With Ignition Control Module, Magnetic Trigger, Vacuum Advance, Chromoly Steel Gear, Polished Billet Aluminum Shaft, With HEI/Male Posts. Designed with expert craftsmanship...Provides effective power supply to each spark plugDesigned to strict quality standards$92.85
- AllStar Performance®Power Steering KitPower Steering Kit by AllStar Performance®. Kit include all the major components of a power steering system: power steering pump fitted with a lightweight aluminum pulley, power steering tank, tank mounting bracket, and choice of head...Precise manufacturing and high-grade materialsExceptional performance at a competitive price$214.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L / 6.5L 1967, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- PST®Slip YokePontiac Laurentian 1967, Slip Yoke by PST®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your modified engine and provide their...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$42.37 - $78.94
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Chrome Street Rod Sprint Exhaust HeadersPontiac Laurentian 4.6L / 5.3L 1967, Street Rod Sprint Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Color: Chrome. Header Coating: Chrome. This superior Patriot EXhaust product...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$419.91
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Pontiac Laurentian with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Pontiac Laurentian that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $212.99 - $231.40
- $370.00 - $470.00
- $809.05 - $1,021.05