1967 Ford Falcon Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerFord Falcon 1967, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Multi Core. Give your ride the sound it deserves! Premium-quality Crate Mufflers™...$220.99 - $241.99
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsFord Falcon 1967, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$127.90
- Whiteline®Front Upper Type 7 Shock Absorber BushingsFord Falcon 1967, Front Upper Shock Absorber Bushings by Whiteline®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Koni Brand Shock. Replace worn shock absorber bushings to as new condition and appearance with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$18.44
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Falcon 4.7L with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1967, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$231.29 - $451.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord Falcon 1967, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Falcon 1967, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord Falcon Standard Transmission 1967, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95 - $326.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorFord Falcon 4BBL 1967, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifoldsMail-in Rebate$337.15 - $392.95
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Falcon 1967, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Manual Drag Link AdapterFord Falcon 1967, Manual Drag Link Adapter by Borgeson®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you want to improve your vehicle's steering, go with this quality product by Borgeson. To provide you with the most durable and reliable component,...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$143.10
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord Falcon 4.7L 1967, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters,...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$141.50 - $271.26
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerFord Falcon with Ford 9" Series Axle 1967, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $959.40
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Falcon 4.7L 1967, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the best...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$633.93 - $740.57
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitFord Falcon 1967, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series Yellowstuff...$468.44
- Lakewood®Rear Traction BarsFord Falcon 1967, Rear Traction Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Axle Tube. Traction Increased. Eliminates Wheel Hop.Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$192.95
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord Falcon 1967, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord Falcon A Engine VIN Character With Ford Small Block Engine 1967, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord Falcon A Engine VIN Character with Ford Small Block Engine Engine 1967, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitFord Falcon 4.7L Standard Transmission 1967, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Disc Outer Diameter: 10". Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clutch Torque Rating: 375 ft/lbs. Features an integrally molded carbon and...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$242.10
- Injector Dynamics®ID725 Fuel InjectorFord Falcon 1967, ID725 Fuel Injector by Injector Dynamics®. The ID725 exists for those applications where the ID1000 is just a little bit too big, and will maintain strict linearity at flow rates that will satisfy even the smallest...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$120.00
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord Falcon 4.7L 1967, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Easy as 1,2,3… The MSD Black Ready-to-Run distributor line makes adding big ignition power and stealthy good looks to your a snap. With no ignition box needed, connect 3 wires...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectSupplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)$444.95 - $471.95
- Proforged®Front Tie Rod EndFord Falcon 1967, Front Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium product to...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$25.16 - $34.07
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterFord Falcon 4.7L 1967, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Bolt. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters+1$145.20 - $182.13
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemFord Falcon with Open Differential 1967, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in quiet traction-adding differential technology. It combines...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$403.61
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Falcon Base 4.7L C4 Transmission with Air Conditioning without Windsor Head 1967, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+2$202.95 - $568.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1967 Ford Falcon with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1967 Ford Falcon that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $33.21 - $36.54