1966 Chrysler Imperial Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerChrysler Imperial 1966, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...$241.99
- Strange®Pro Series Slotted 1-Piece Rotor Rear Brake Kit 2.663" Brake OffsetChrysler Imperial 1966, Pro Series Slotted 1-Piece Rotor Rear Brake Kit 2.663" Brake Offset by Strange®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with...$682.59
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberChrysler Imperial Convertible / Hardtop 1966, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional...$16.31
- Edelbrock®Dual-Quad Intake ManifoldChrysler Imperial 1966, Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. You’ll get more air and fuel into your engine for increased horsepower, and eye-catching looks that can’t be beat with an...Fabled high-performance appearanceImproved air and fuel flow$396.45 - $646.81
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsChrysler Imperial With Mopar Big Block RB Engine 1966, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChrysler Imperial 1966, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitChrysler Imperial 1966, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorChrysler Imperial 1966, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilChrysler Imperial 1966, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerChrysler Imperial 1966, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterChrysler Imperial 1966, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$146.43 - $208.22
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Schoenfeld Headers®Exhaust HeaderChrysler Imperial with Mopar Big Block RB Engine 1966, Exhaust Header by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$293.96 - $358.27
- SSBC®Sport R1 Rear Brake Conversion KitChrysler Imperial 1966, Sport R1 Rear Brake Conversion Kit by SSBC®. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances....Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durabilityManufactured to meet or exceed stringent quality requirements$1,190.98
- Gabriel®Classic™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberChrysler Imperial 1966, Classic™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether your ride is from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, or 70’s – or a limited registration – you can restore the...$24.49
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChrysler Imperial with Big Block Chrysler Engine 1966, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$272.85 - $482.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftChrysler Imperial 1966, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Edelbrock®Victor-Pro™ Water PumpChrysler Imperial Mopar Big Block RB 1966, Victor-Pro™ Water Pump by Edelbrock®. Material: Aluminum. Hub Height: 3.07". Rotation: Clockwise. These Victor Pro® series water pumps are designed for high output racing engines, especially...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$199.25 - $209.95
- B&M®QuickSilver™ Automatic ShifterChrysler Imperial 1966, QuickSilver™ Automatic Shifter by B&M®. Finish: Black/Chrome. You want style and stout performance wrapped up in a classic package? The B&M QuickSilver shifter is your answer! This top-of-the-line ratchet...Cable operated for quick installation and accurate shiftingCan be used with a reverse pattern valve body$318.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorChrysler Imperial 1966, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetChrysler Imperial 1966 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Proforged®Front Tie Rod End Adjusting SleeveChrysler Imperial 1966, Front Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeve by Proforged®. Proforged Tie Rod Sleeves are built from high quality materials to firmly connect the inner and outer tie rod ends, ensuring proper thread engagement and...Thoughtfully designed to meet your chassis needsMade to provide rigidity, reliability, and soundness$10.76 - $59.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorChrysler Imperial 1966, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$184.00 - $289.07
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Exhaust Header GasketChrysler Imperial 1966, Super Competition™ Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket is constructed of a...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1966 Chrysler Imperial with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1966 Chrysler Imperial that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $230.49 - $251.42