Jeep J-2500 6.5' Bed / 8' Bed 1965, Red Label Standard Single Lid Paddle Handle Utility Chest Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Material: Diamond-Tread Aluminum. For those that need a larger volume of lockable storage, this single lid utility chest mounts on the front of your bed floor. Durable, diamond tread aluminum construction is available in a choice of finishes that guard against chips and scratches. All Red Label boxes come with an easy-to-use release handle, stainless steel lock cylinder, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. Lifetime warranty.
- Red Label signifies standard thickness .056 aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Box is designed to mount on the front of your bed floor
- Diamond-tread pattern aluminum is protected with powder coating available in multiple finishes
- A full-length hinge prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shocks allow lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Self-adjusting latches allow the toolbox lid to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With easy-to-use release handles on either side, the Red Label series represents Dee Zee's line of standard thickness diamond tread aluminum tool boxes built to offer high strength and great value. Dee Zee's Red Label Utility Chest Tool Box is built big and square when bulkier equipment needs to be protected. From the first time you open the lid, you'll be impressed with how the Red Label Utility Chest Tool Box eliminates the headache of hinges that bind when lids are pulled from one side. Instead, one integrated hinge spans the entire width of the lid so opening and closing is easy and precise. Additionally, gas struts for the lid allow it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want it open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want it shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of clamp down tightness, and the interior will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
For added convenience, a removable plastic tray keeps small items secure in sectioned areas. Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that's corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with a layer of powder coat finish to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures the Red Label Utility Chest Tool Box in the United States and backs it with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.