Jeep FC170 6.5' Bed / 8' Bed 1963-1966, HARDware Series Standard Dual Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Dimensions: L: 69.75" x L1: 60.75" x W: 20" x W1: 17.125" x H: 13.2" x H1: 7.2" x H2: 6". Volume: 8.4 Cu.Ft. Material: Steel. The HARDware series line of tool boxes features 20-gauge traditional steel construction to offer value for the customer that needs a lockable box without the greater cost of aluminum construction. All HARDware series boxes come with easy-to-use lid release handles on both sides, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. 3-year warranty.
- HARDware series reflects 20-gauge traditional steel construction
- Designed for heavy-duty commercial use with rigid steel that is highly resistant to dents from heavy objects that may shift during motion
- Smooth surface steel is protected with a choice of durable powder coat finishes to guard against chips, scratches, and corrosion
- Easy-grab stainless steel release handles located on both sides of the box can be reached easily from either side of your truck
- Full-length hinges prevent uneven opening and are concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool boxes
- Gas struts allow lids to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- 3-year manufacturer warranty on steel, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With easy-to-use release handles on either side, the HARDware Series Steel tool box series mirrors Dee Zee’s Blue Label commercial grade aluminum version, but substitutes 20-gauge traditional steel to offer value for the customer that needs a lockable box without the greater cost of heavy-duty aluminum construction. HARDware Series boxes are available in a choice of designs and sizes to suit all your truckbed related storage needs including single-lid “top hat” boxes, side-mount boxes, double-lid boxes, and larger tool chests for those that need the most room.
HARDware series boxes are priced for value, but include many Dee Zee premium features such as an integrated single hinge that eliminates the headache of folding hinges that bind when a lid is pulled from one side. To resist corrosion, traditional mild steel surfaces are protected with a durable layer of powder coat to enhance style while also preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all HARDware series tool boxes in the United States and backs them with a 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.