Chevy 3200 1955-1958, Specialty Series Narrow Single Lid Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Dimensions: L: 69.75" x L1: 60.75" x W: 12" x H: 15.25" x H1: 9.25" x H2 6". Volume: 5 cu.ft. Material: Diamond-Tread Aluminum. For pickups with shorter beds or limited space, the Narrow Specialty Series features full width and narrow depth. Crafted from diamond tread aluminum in standard Dee Zee thickness, these boxes feature easy-to-use release handles, stainless steel lock cylinders, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas strut, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, and airtight sealing. Available in multiple finishes and sizes. Lifetime warranty.
- Features bed-spanning width with narrow depth for pickups with limited space
- Boxes are available in multiple sizes
- Dee Zee standard thickness .056 aluminum construction with textured diamond tread pattern
- Easy-grab stainless steel release handles located on both sides of the box can be reached easily from either side of your truck
- Exposed lock cylinder is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Textured diamond pattern aluminum is available in a choice of polished metal with protective clear powder coat layer or a black powder coat finish
- A full-length hinge on all boxes prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shock allows lid to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The Specialty Series Narrow Single Lid Crossover Tool Boxes have been created with a wealth of quality Dee Zee tool box features in a narrower size for those who want a lockable, long-lasting tool box that takes up a minimum of bed space. Like all Dee Zee boxes, they eliminate the headache of hinges that bind when lids are pulled from one side. Instead of two separate hinges, an integrated one spans the entire width of the lid. Not only does it allow the lid to open evenly, a gas strut allows it to glide up with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling on your fingers. And when you want it shut, rattles will not be an issue because a high-quality rubber gasket maintains a tight seal that prevents moisture and dust from creeping in.
For added storage convenience, a removable plastic tray keeps small items secure in sectioned areas. Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with your choice of clear powder coat or black powder coat to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures Specialty Series Narrow Single Lid Crossover Tool Boxes in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes being environmentally aware is extremely important and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer – giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. CARiD is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you’ve seen on this page as well as the company’s complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.