Volvo XC70 Performance Brakes
Your XC70 is designed to make your day to day life easier and because it does that so well you want to make sure that it’s performing at its peak. That requires performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place because we have the upgrades you need to achieve any performance improvement you’re looking for. Of course, the faster you go the better you need to stop and we have the Volvo XC70 brakes, pads and rotors that will suit any driving style and any budget.
We carry some of the biggest names in the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more to ensure that you’re getting the quality that you will only get from their years of experience and knowledge of the best technologies. We have a wide range of aftermarket components to choose from so that you can find something better than standard to save money in the future or something that will stop your beast efficiently and quickly on a track run. We offer fantastic prices so that you know you’re getting the value that you demand and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t get it earlier!
- EBC®3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotorsfrom $266.43
- PowerStop®1-Click OE Replacement Brake Kitfrom $93.50
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix Brake Padsfrom $93.78
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake Padsfrom $67.41
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Padsfrom $101.73
- PowerStop®Vented Drilled and Slotted Rotorsfrom $124.68
- Wilwood®Aluminum Tandem Master Cylinderfrom $199.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Rotorsfrom $196.06
| Posted by Ben | (Painesville, OH)
The aggressive slots on these rotors not only look good, but they certainly add some extra bite when needed. I purchased these to enhance the braking capabilities of my 03 Volvo XC when towing our pop-up camper. The nice thing about these rotors (which I paired up with, low dust Hawk Ceramic Pads) is that under regular driving conditions, these brakes feel just like OEM; but hit the brakes hard and you can certainly feel the extra grip. I'd say (unscientifically) that, at least when new, these rotors feel like they added upwards of 35+% more stopping power under heavy braking. Again, I am writing this review with only about 100 miles on them, so they are essentially still brand new; only time will tell whether or not these maintain their performance.
- Volvo XC70 Models
- XC70 2.5T Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- XC70 3.2 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- XC70 Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- XC70 Ocean Race Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- XC70 T5 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- XC70 T6 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- XC70 X/C Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors