- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 1/4 Inch Whitewall$248.09 - $263.80
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Volvo XC70 Tires
Wintertime is a happy time for most of us. We associate it with holidays, snowmen, Christmas trees and presents. This is certainly a season to be happy and to spend time with family, but it is also a season that brings great trouble to car owners. In the wintertime, weather conditions can get pretty extreme, and this adversely influences traffic and driving in general. Ice, snow, and blocked roads are just a few of the pains drivers must deal with in this season, not to mention all of the danger that these conditions create. For example, ice and snow on the roads are particularly dangerous to drivers who don’t have the right kind of tires installed. If you drive with a simple set of tires over ice, you won’t be able to turn or keep from skidding, which can result in very negative repercussions. If you want to be ready for winter, you can buy a set of special Volvo XC70 tires sold at CARiD.
All of the tires we sell are built with utmost care and precision, giving you a top-notch product that will serve well under the toughest conditions. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can choose from regular tires, all-terrain and all-season tires. To be even safer in the winter, you can get the snow tire chains we offer and install them to add additional traction between the road and your tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.