Wintertime is a happy time for most of us. We associate it with holidays, snowmen, Christmas trees and presents. This is certainly a season to be happy and to spend time with family, but it is also a season that brings great trouble to car owners. In the wintertime, weather conditions can get pretty extreme, and this adversely influences traffic and driving in general. Ice, snow, and blocked roads are just a few of the pains drivers must deal with in this season, not to mention all of the danger that these conditions create. For example, ice and snow on the roads are particularly dangerous to drivers who don’t have the right kind of tires installed. If you drive with a simple set of tires over ice, you won’t be able to turn or keep from skidding, which can result in very negative repercussions. If you want to be ready for winter, you can buy a set of special Volvo XC70 tires sold at CARiD.
All of the tires we sell are built with utmost care and precision, giving you a top-notch product that will serve well under the toughest conditions. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can choose from regular tires, all-terrain and all-season tires. To be even safer in the winter, you can get the snow tire chains we offer and install them to add additional traction between the road and your tires.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 77 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- AchillesACHILLES® - ATR SportStarting at: $98.37$98.37
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - Advantage T/AStarting at: $97.75$97.75
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Blizzak LM-60Starting at: $212.83$212.83
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - Conti4x4WinterContactStarting at: $245.59$245.59
- DelinteDELINTE® - D7Starting at: $96.32$96.32
- DunlopDUNLOP® - Direzza DZ101Starting at: $104.46$104.46
- FalkenFALKEN® - Azenis PT722Starting at: $103.09$103.09
- FirestoneFIRESTONE® - Firehawk GTStarting at: $110.39$110.39
- GeneralGENERAL® - AltiMAX HPStarting at: $83.58$83.58
- GoodyearGOODYEAR® - Assurance ComforTred TouringStarting at: $136.34$136.34