- 122 Body Kits
- 140 Series Body Kits
- 164 Body Kits
- 240 Series Body Kits
- 260 Series Body Kits
- 440 Series Body Kits
- 544 Body Kits
- 740 Series Body Kits
- 760 Body Kits
- 780 Body Kits
- 850 Body Kits
- 940 Body Kits
- 960 Body Kits
- 1800 Body Kits
- C30 Body Kits
- C70 Body Kits
- S40 Body Kits
- S60 Body Kits
- S70 Body Kits
- S80 Body Kits
This stubborn Swedish car is tough. And in its own way, even stylish. Take your Volvo to new heights of style with a Volvo Body Kit from CARiD. Add an upscale-looking factory-style lip spoiler, or how about an old-school hood scoop to feed that engine some fresh air. Whatever, we list parts from vendors like JKS, Remin, Pure, Duraflex, Carbon Creations and more. You can make that dowdy old brick into a fire-breathing sled, and do it all with materials like OEM-style flexible urethane, High-tech, ultralight carbon fiber, ABS plastic, fiberglass and flexible Duraflex composite.
You can make an older Volvo look newer, you can make newer Volvo look like a racing car, and you can make your Volvo look like no other Volvo in town. Take your car’s appearance and performance to new heights. We do business only with the industry’s leading manufacturers of Volvo Body Kits.
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Cowles® ProtektoTrim Truck Body Side MoldingProtektoTrim Truck Body Side Molding by Cowles®. ProtektoTrim™ is made with Virgin PVC compounds, high quality Mylar, and 3M Acrylic Foam Tape. ProtektoTrim™ is flexible and easy to work with available in a variety of...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$33.82 - $247.62
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (01VVS604DET-099)Euro Tech Style Body Kit (01VVS604DET-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$671.81
- VIS Racing® Spike Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (01VVS604DSPK-099)Spike Style Body Kit (01VVS604DSPK-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$627.18
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (01VVS404DET-099)Euro Tech Style Body Kit (01VVS404DET-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$793.96
- Duraflex® Speedzone Style Fiberglass Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) (100286)Speedzone Style Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package. Installation...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$164.70
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Volvo Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2012 Chevy Impala