The S60 gives you the comfort and features to drive over long journeys so it’s the kind of vehicle that can quickly become an important tool in your day to day life. As with any important tool you want to make sure that you’re looking after it and an important part of looking after your S60 is ensuring that it looks great. Of course, there is only so much you can achieve by cleaning it so you need to find the right upgrades and we have a wide range of them at fantastic prices.
The most important aspect of your vehicle when it comes to the way it looks is of course the exterior because that’s what everybody sees first and our Volvo S60 body kits are the perfect upgrade. If you’re looking for the right combination to subtly change your vehicle then we have them here and we also have the right combination to completely change your vehicle so that it looks like it was designed and built just for you. You won’t have to spend a fortune and once you have the right look you’ll be even more excited to show off your vehicle!
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (01VVS604DET-099)Euro Tech Style Body Kit (01VVS604DET-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$671.81
- VIS Racing® Spike Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (01VVS604DSPK-099)Spike Style Body Kit (01VVS604DSPK-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$627.18
- Duraflex® Speedzone Style Fiberglass Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) (100286)Speedzone Style Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package. Installation...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$164.70
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Fiberglass Front Lip (Unpainted) (01VVS604DET-011)Euro Tech Style Front Lip (01VVS604DET-011) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle...Great addition to spruce up your vehicleAdds downforce to the front wheels for better stability$223.94
- VIS Racing® Spike Style Fiberglass Front Lip (Unpainted) (01VVS604DSPK-011)Spike Style Front Lip (01VVS604DSPK-011) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This is an affordable yet extremely stylish upgrade for your four-wheel friend. The front lip is made tough to handle whatever...Great addition to spruce up your vehicleAdds downforce to the front wheels for better stability$209.06
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Fiberglass Rear Lip (Unpainted) (01VVS604DET-012)Euro Tech Style Rear Lip (01VVS604DET-012) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This accessory is all in one: it adds an instant style to your buddy, make it unique in a herd of look-alikes, and even...Adds a sporty flair to the rearMade durable yet lightweight$223.94
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Volvo S60 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro