Whether you have the older S40 or a brand new one it’s a comfortable vehicle that makes your long journeys enjoyable so it’s a vehicle that you want to look after. An important part of looking after any vehicle is ensuring that it looks good and because there is only so much you can achieve by cleaning it you’re looking for the right upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your S40 so that you can get the right look without having to spend a fortune!
The most important aspect of your vehicle when it comes to the way it looks is of course the exterior because that’s what everybody sees first and our Volvo S40 custom body kits are the perfect upgrade. Because we have a wide range of parts you can find exactly what you need to make it stand out from the crowd like it’s a completely different vehicle or just tweak it a little so that it looks more complete. You know that you’re getting the quality you deserve because we have all the right brands and we have them at great prices so that you get value for your money!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as the...$98.53 - $377.39
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (01VVS404DET-099)Euro Tech Style Body Kit (01VVS404DET-099) by VIS Racing. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is...$793.96
- Duraflex® GT Concept Front Splitters (Unpainted) (108100)Universal GT Concept Front Splitters by Duraflex. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$107.10
- Duraflex® Middle Splitter (Unpainted) (102224)Universal Middle Splitter by Duraflex. Dimensions are: 65.5" x 18". Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$71.10
- Duraflex® Front Splitters (Unpainted) (102225)Universal Front Splitters by Duraflex. 1 Pieces. Dimensions: 36" Rear Corner to Front Corner, 17.25" Winglet Length, 3.75" Winglet Height. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your...$71.10
- Carbon Creations® Front Splitters (102898)Universal Front Splitters by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road. Dimensions are 36" rear corner to...$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (102899)Universal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Material: Carbon Fiber. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in...$279.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Volvo S40 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro