Your Solara is the kind of vehicle that suits almost any lifestyle because it’s comfortable to drive over long distances and it doesn’t miss a beat when you do. That means it’s a great vehicle for taking you to your favorite vacation spots or even just away for the day with the only downside being that you quickly run out of room for all the things you need to take with you. Thankfully, we have the solution because we have a wide range of Toyota Solara roof bars to give you the extra storage to make each trip easier.
Because we have all the different parts and types you can find exactly what you need to suit your particular lifestyle and the journeys you take most often. We have a range of roof storage products including generalized carriers that fit your luggage, clothes or anything else or more specialized carriers designed to transport specific equipment like bikes or kayaks. We have everything you need to make sure that you get the best set up and once you have it you’ll wonder why you ever tried to squeeze everything into the trunk when roof storage is such a sensible option!
- SportRack® Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackDeluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards without...$119.95 - $166.32
- SportRack® Roof BasketRoof Basket by SportRack®. This roof basket is a versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear, at a great value. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. With a 110 lbs. cargo...$167.83
- SportRack® Horizon Cargo BoxHorizon Cargo Box by SportRack®. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, and compacts for easy storage. The Horizon Cargo Box can carry up...$279.95 - $339.95
- SportRack® Skyline Cargo BoxSkyline Cargo Box by SportRack®. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges that aid opening and closing, to...$198.07
- Yakima® CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag (8007405)Universal CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travelers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your...Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksConstructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture$168.75
- SportRack® Vista Cargo BoxVista Cargo Box by SportRack®. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when you need it and capable of...$249.95
- Rhino-Rack® Luggage BagsUniversal Luggage Bags by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Luggage Bag is the perfect accessory to complement your luggage tray or steel mesh basket. Designed for harsh conditions, this bag will get your gear to your destination hassle free.$215.10 - $269.10
- Rhino-Rack® Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino Rack Gutter Mount Leg Set can either replace damaged or broken legs, help you move your rack to a vehicle with rain gutters, or build a Rhino Rack roof system from scratch. These legs...Sleek In DesignAvailable in different Leg Height$99.00 - $107.10
- CURT® Waterproof Rooftop Carrier Cargo BagUniversal Waterproof Rooftop Carrier Cargo Bag by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$55.68 - $67.25
- Pro Series® Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier (63150)Universal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®, 72" L x 24" W x 17" H. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in...Easily attaches to roof racks or cargo carriersIntegral tiedown points$278.88
- Yakima® SoftTop Camo Roof Cargo Bag (8007403)Universal SoftTop Camo Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. An affordable and convenient solution for adding 13 cubic feet of extra space to a variety of vehicles, with or without roof racks.Weather resistant construction for 2 season travelAdjustable mounting straps secure the bag to nearly all roof types—including naked roofs$85.05
- Warrior® Roof RackRoof Rack by Warrior™.$78.15 - $1,058.45
- Yakima® DryTop Roof Cargo Bag (8007404)Universal DryTop Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. Weather resistant storage space that attaches quickly and easily to most vehicles, with or without roof racks. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage.Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksDurable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements$121.50
- Yakima® SoftTop Roof Cargo Bag (8007402)Universal SoftTop Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. An affordable and convenient solution for adding 13 cubic feet of extra space to a variety of vehicles, with or without roof racks.Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksWeather resistant construction for 2-season travel$76.95
- Rola® Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top Bag (10 to 15 cu. ft) (59100)Universal Platypus™ Expandable Roof Top Bag (59100) by Rola®, 10 to 15 cu. ft. Five-Year warranty. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage.Protects cargo during transportMultiple zippers allow bag to expand from 10 to 15 cu ft$98.10
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
Toyota Solara Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers Reviews
2012 Honda Accord