Toyota Corolla Trailer Hitches
When purchasing Toyota Corolla trailer hitches from CARiD, you’re presented with a variety to choose from. Your choice will depend on the trailer that you intend to tow as well as your Corolla’s maximum weight carrying capacity. You can find the maximum car capacity from your manual but if you can’t locate it, you can also have it weighed at the truck scales. The hitch manufacturer’s manual you get when you purchase the hitch will also assist you in determining if your car will be up to ask depending on the vehicle capacity, weight of the trailer and the type of hitch hat you have purchased. Most cars can handle only 10% of the total weight of the trailer at the tongue of the hitch when in motion. If you have more weight that this on the tongue of the car, then you will encounter some problems while in motion. All the weight will go to the back wheels of your car, making your front wheels lighter which will make steering a major problem. This is why it is best to get a weight distributing hitch that will ensure that the weight is equally distributed on all wheels of the car.
One might ask why not shift the weight that you have on your trailer to solve this problem since the reason as to why the trailer sways is lack of enough weight at the tongue. Yes this might work using some sway control devices but it is just a temporary solution. The only way you will be assured of stability when towing is by ensuring that you have the correct combination of the hitch, trailer and your car. That said, finding the right trailer hitch for your Corolla won’t be hard, given the wide variety available at the shop. Buy from CARiD and enjoy a lifetime warranty with each purchase, which further reassures you of the quality you’re getting.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer HitchStarting at: $82.05$82.05
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Pro Series® - 5th Wheel Installation KitStarting at: $52.14$52.14
- Eurosport Daytona® - USMC Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- WARN® - Shackle Bracket for 2" Hitch ReceiverStarting at: $49.52$49.52
- Pilot® - Navigator Clear Hitch Mount Back-Up LightsStarting at: $31.78$31.78
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $115.36$115.36
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector Assembly with Circuit Protected ConverterStarting at: $28.25$28.25
- DefenderWorx® - Silver Hitch CoverStarting at: $45.62$45.62
| Posted by Bobbylee | (Herndon, PA)
Looks good and performs as expected can't ask for anything more well done!
Base • DLX • SR5 • Custom • LE • Sport DLX • Sport SR5 • LE Limted • Sport GTS • FX • FX16 • FX16 GTS • DLX All Trac • GTS • SR5 All Trac • LSX • All Trac • DX • CE • VE • S • XRS • Sport • XLE • L • C • Eco • Eco Plus • LE Eco