Toyota Trailer Hitches
- 2000GT Trailer Hitches
- 4Runner Trailer Hitches
- Avalon Trailer Hitches
- Camry Trailer Hitches
- Carina Trailer Hitches
- Celica Trailer Hitches
- Corolla Trailer Hitches
- Corona Trailer Hitches
- Cressida Trailer Hitches
- Crown Trailer Hitches
- Echo Trailer Hitches
- FJ Cruiser Trailer Hitches
- Fortuner Trailer Hitches
- Hi-Lux Trailer Hitches
- Highlander Trailer Hitches
- Land Cruiser Trailer Hitches
- Mark II Trailer Hitches
- Matrix Trailer Hitches
- MR2 Trailer Hitches
- Paseo Trailer Hitches
- Pick Up Trailer Hitches
- Prado Trailer Hitches
- Previa Trailer Hitches
- Prius Trailer Hitches
- RAV4 Trailer Hitches
- Sequoia Trailer Hitches
Towing hitch is a means of attaching a trailer to the rear end of your car; it can expand the vehicle's weight carrying capacity so that you can haul stuff that you usually can't put into the auto. We bring to your attention different types of the Toyota trailer hitches designed by the leading manufacturers such as Cequent, Tow Ready, Wesbar, Pro Series, Rugged Ridge, Rola, and others. You can haul medium weight loads up to 3,500 pounds with weight-carrying parts, up to 10,000 pounds with the help of weight-distributing items, and heavier loads, from 10,000 pounds, using gooseneck units.
We store not only Toyota hitches but also other towing accessories such as hitch covers that keep your receiver tube free of mud, dirt, or ice and add a personal flavor to your vehicle, brake control wiring adapters to connect to the vehicle wiring, and other parts that make towing more comfortable and easy. Moreover, all accessories are skillfully engineered by the most experienced professionals and then manufactured from high-quality materials in order to serve your vehicle as long as you own it. So, browse our collection and choose the Toyota item that is just what the doctor ordered.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 66 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $233.55$233.55
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $228.23$228.23
- Reese® 33060 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity)Starting at: $198.17$198.17
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $32.32$32.32
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Tow Ready® - 4-Flat Replacement OEM Tow Package Wiring HarnessStarting at: $12.92$12.92
- Pro Series® 51080 - Class 3 Round Tube Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 500/5000 with Weight Distributing)Starting at: $134.56$134.56
- WARN® - Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $255.15$255.15
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Toyota LogoStarting at: $38.54$38.54
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $391.39$391.39
Posted by Scott K.
"The Hidden Hitch was exactly as advertised. It was super easy to install, instructions were perfect, and fit like a custom hitch. Couldn't be happier with this product!"
Posted by Rodger S.
"Great looking hitch. Fit is perfect and looks good on the vehicle. Installation was not as simple as stated, however, it is best to pay a garage that has a lift to install it. "
Posted by Kenneth M.
"I was very pleased with this product. I installed this by myself in about 30 minutes. I used a box to prop it up as it was heavy. I used my air ratchet and it went right on with no modification of any type."
Posted by Steve M.
"Easy to install, works great. Pulls a trailer like it isn't even there. Easy to hook up. A real quality product! Service from CARiD was outstanding, can't wait to do business with them again!"
Posted by Harold S.
"We ordered this hitch cover for our Toyota Highlander. Its appearance is nice and sturdy, but the fit is a little iffy. The holes don't exactly line up so we can't get the pin through, but it's not a deal breaker because it's not going to fall out! The engineering of it may need some tweaking."