Toyota Celica Trailer Hitches
There is nothing more comforting than knowing that you can be assured of quality and durability in whichever product you purchase at CARiD. This is the case when you purchase Toyota Celica trailer hitches at the shop. At CARiD, they know how important it is to please their customers and they go out of their way to ensure that this happens at all times. The shop stocks some of the best hitches from the best brands in the market. You will get to chose from a variety of hitches from brands like Hidden Hitch, Rugged Ridge, Pro Series, Draw Tite, CURT and Tow Ready among others. What makes these hitches the best in the market is their precise design and also the fact that they have been manufactured by the best engineers in the field using the best materials which ensures best quality and durability. Even the most critical person will get to know the true capacity of their Celica once they’ve fixed and used a custom trailer hitch from CARiD.
The catalog at the shop confirms that there is a hitch for every car out there. Installing the trailer hitch is easy, and it won’t take you long to bolt the hitch into your Celica. With some trailer hitches, you might be required to drill some holes so as to attach the hitch to the car. The manufacturers provide templates to help you place the holes properly. The manufacturer’s manual will assist you to determine if your Toyota Celica has the correct capacity to tow the trailer that you have using the hitch that you have purchased. While purchasing the hitch, ensure that you get one that would handle a heavier trailer. This is more so if you intend to tow a heavier trailer in future.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 48 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.23$148.23
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Toyota LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
"Looks good and fits perfectly. Word of warning, it does not come with the metal bar to hold it in place. Must buy it separately."
"Nice design and easy to set up."
"Looks great. Easy to install."
"Great product. Looks great and installed with no problem on my 2013 Tundra. One suggestion, purchase a hitch lock ($15) to keep secured. "
"This a great product. Easy to install. Easy access to step into bed of truck without putting down the tailgate."