Tow Ready Trailer Hitches & Towing
Cequent’s Tow Ready brand pulls together a large number of smaller components that are really essential if you tow a trailer. Drawing on the expertise and manufacturing capabilities of the other Cequent divisions like Reese, Draw-Tite, Bargman, and others, all Tow Ready products are the highest quality in the towing industry. In case you tow a trailer of any sort, you’ll probably have one or more Tow Ready products on board already.
- Tow Ready® 5th Wheel Harness
$21.02from $21.02 - $91.81# 927
- Tow Ready® Replacement OEM Harness
$12.54from $12.54 - $52.58# 936
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector Assembly
$12.54from $12.54 - $80.40# 935
- Tow Ready® 6-Way Round Pin Metal Connectorfrom $6.20 - $12.04# 3727375
- # 3727412
- Tow Ready® Class 5 Cushioned Ball Mount for 2" Receiversfrom $55.70 - $60.40# 3727419
- Tow Ready® Fusion Dual-Ball Mount for 2" Receiversfrom $41.85 - $45.81# 3727345
- Tow Ready® Fusion Tri-Ball Mount for 2" Receiversfrom $48.66 - $52.04# 3727416
- Tow Ready® Pintle Hook Mounting Plate for 2" Receiversfrom $37.18 - $65.00# 3727517
- Tow Ready® Combo Pintle Hook for 2" Receiversfrom $86.60 - $92.14# 3727511
- Tow Ready® Pintle Hook for 2" Receivers
- Tow Ready® Tow Eyelet for 2" Receivers
- Tow Ready® Tow Ring for 2" Receivers
- Tow Ready® 2-1/2" Lunette Ring
- Tow Ready® Receiver Lockfrom $12.54 - $20.76# 3727486
You’ll find some surprising items in the Tow Ready catalog, starting with a ball mount that has all three sizes (1 7/8”, 2”, and 2 5/16”) of ball welded to it – no more struggling with a huge pipe wrench trying to loosen the nut and install a different sized ball. Just pull the hitch pin, rotate the drawbar 90°, and you’ve got a different sized ball ready to go, tool-free and in only seconds. There’s nothing to lose or rattle around in the trunk.
Wearing the Tow Ready logo you’ll find essential items like hitch pins and clips, but why not upgrade to the spring-loaded anti-rattle pin, especially for a lighter item like a bike rack, which can rattle considerably on a bad road. Think hard about a locking hitch pin if you don’t want to lose that bike rack, cargo carrier or expensive weight-equalizing hitch some afternoon while you’re parked in front of Home Depot.
If your trailer has electric brakes, as most do, you’ll be able to source the installation kits, plug adapters for the brake controller and the breakaway box from Tow Ready as well. Make that installation truly plug-and-play with a preassembled tee harness to add a trailer – no splicing necessary, just disconnect the truck’s taillight plug, tee in the new harness and plug in your trailer.
Does your trailer use a 2-wire style of tail/brake/turn light, like most do? Then if your car has separate bulbs for tail, brake and turn signals, you’ll need a converter to make things light up when they’re supposed to. Tow Ready has converters, including the ZCI Zero Contact Universal Tee. It uses sensors wrapped around the tow vehicle wiring harness to actuate the trailer brakes, so no splicing of the factory harness is needed.
Tow-Ready is a brand of towing industry giant Cequent. Cequent has acquired many of the major players in the trailer and towing field since 2000, and continues to leverage brand names like Reese, Draw-Tite, Bargman, Tekonsha, ROLA and others into an all-inclusive product line. They supply virtually every niche in the trailering field, including recreational, boating and commercial.
| Posted by Blake | (Smyrna, TN)
The harness was very easy to install and took only about 5 mins. This was much easier than trying to run the wires myself. I would recommend this product to anyone needing to run wiring for a trailer.
- Popular Tow Ready Part Numbers
- Tow Ready® 63226 - Keyed Alike Coupler Lock
- Tow Ready® 63227 - "Gorilla Guard" Coupler Lock for 2-5/16" Couplers
- Tow Ready® 20046 - Mounting Bracket
- Tow Ready® 20251 - 4-Flat Wiring Kit Car End Connector (With Tail Light Converter)
- Tow Ready® 20117 - 7-Way Flat Pin Car End Tester with LED Display
- Tow Ready® 63250 - Dogbone Style Combo Lock Set
- Tow Ready® 63224 - 1/2" Bent Pin Receiver Lock for 1-1/4" Receivers
- Tow Ready® 63248 - Barrel Style Receiver Lock for 1-1/4" and 2 Receivers
- Tow Ready® 63234 - Stainless Steel Receiver Lock with Sleeve for 1-1/4", 2" and 2-1/2" Receivers
- Tow Ready® 63016 - 30 Ton Regular Pintle Hook (60000 lbs GTW / 14000 lbs VL)