TeraFlex Off-Road Accessories
TeraFlex was founded in 1996, because they perceived the need for high-quality components to support the burgeoning off-roading industry. And off-roading had been part of their professional experience since the fifties, when off-roading was the bailiwick of military-surplus Jeeps and highly modified pickup trucks. And when you come from Salt Lake City, off-roading is part of your blood.
- TeraFlex® Lift KitLift Kit by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the wheel wells. Lift it to...$21.84 - $4,455.49
- TeraFlex® Pro LCG Lift KitPro LCG Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. This suspension system is designed for the aggressive off road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high-speed performance. From near-zero speed rock...$75.04 - $5,113.84
- TeraFlex® PreRunner Lift KitPreRunner Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the wheel wells. Lift...$179.54 - $3,876.94
- TeraFlex® Enduro LCG Lift KitEnduro LCG Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. This suspension system is designed for the entry-level off road enthusiast that wants suspension performance with very little modification to the vehicle frame. This suspension system will also...$666.89 - $2,732.19
- TeraFlex® RockGuard Skid PlateRockGuard Skid Plate by TeraFlex®. Protect your Jeep's underpinnings with a TeraFlex skid plate. Made from sturdy mild steel plate, these skid plates will prevent damage to vital components like steering, oil pans or gas tank from...$15.19 - $484.49
- TeraFlex® 4653120 Front Explorer Bumper KitJeep Wrangler JK / JK Unlimited 2007, Front Explorer Bumper Kit (4653120) by TeraFlex®. Provide superior rock protection while complementing the vehicle's rugged styling, TeraFlex's bumpers are a combination of great styling, the...Laser-cut steelAll-welded construction$437.94
- TeraFlex® RockGuard Epic Front BumperJeep Wrangler 2007, RockGuard Front Bumper by TeraFlex®. Provide superior rock protection while complementing the vehicle's rugged styling, TeraFlex's bumpers are a combination of great styling, the protection that only 3/16" of...Laser-cut steelAll-welded construction$897.74
- TeraFlex® 4654100 Rear Outback Bumper KitJeep Wrangler JK / JK Unlimited 2007, Rear Outback Bumper Kit (4654100) by TeraFlex®. Without OEM Fog Light Mount. Provide superior rock protection while complementing the vehicle's rugged styling, TeraFlex's bumpers are a...Laser-cut steelAll-welded construction$897.74
- TeraFlex® Rock Slider KitJeep Wrangler JK 2007, Rock Slider Kit by TeraFlex®. Material: Extruded 6063-T5 Aluminum. Protect and beautify your Jeep with TeraFlex's Rock Sliders. These are made from steel, so they're rugged enough for some serious...Extruded aluminum1/4" thick in high-stress area$488.29 - $617.49
- TeraFlex® High Pinion Dana 60 Axle AssemblyJeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited / TJ 1997, High Pinion Dana 60 Axle Assembly by TeraFlex®. TeraFlex has upgrades for your axles, always the weakest point of Jeep's running gear. Whether you're getting a complete new axle assembly that's...Ductile cast iron housing with increased rib gussetsSmooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles$2,767.34 - $7,684.54
- TeraFlex® Rear Disc Brake KitJeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited / TJ 1997, Rear Disc Brake Kit by TeraFlex®. This disc brake kit is intended for use as a bolt-on upgrade to replace factory Jeep drum brakes. Upgrade your Jeep's brakes with a kit from TeraFlex....Oversized twin-piston caliperMore clamping force$476.89 - $671.64
- TeraFlex® Brake Upgrade KitJeep Wrangler 2007, Brake Kit by TeraFlex®. Upgrade your Jeep's brakes with a kit from TeraFlex. Larger-diameter wheels and tires mean your brakes have to work harder, so you should upgrade just to maintain your original braking...Oversized twin-piston caliperMore clamping force$710.59 - $736.24
- TeraFlex® Rear Disc Brake Semi-Metallic Pad KitJeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited / TJ 2003, Rear Disc Brake Semi-Metallic Pad Kit by TeraFlex®. Upgrade your Jeep's brakes with a kit from TeraFlex. Larger-diameter wheels and tires mean your brakes have to work harder, so you should...$42.74
- TeraFlex® Rear Plain Disc Brake RotorJeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited / TJ 2003, Rear Plain Disc Brake Rotor by TeraFlex®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. 13.3" Mill-Balanced Vented Rotor. Feature Two Wheel Bolt Patterns - 5x5" and 5x5.5". Upgrade your Jeep's brakes with a kit from...$65.54
- TeraFlex® Brake Master Cylinder KitJeep Wrangler JK / JK Unlimited 2007, Brake Master Cylinder Kit by TeraFlex®. With Oversized Bore. Upgrade your Jeep's brakes with a kit from TeraFlex. Larger-diameter wheels and tires mean your brakes have to work harder, so you...$199.49
- TeraFlex® 4870402 Hand Throttle Control KitJeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited / TJ / YJ 1987, Hand Throttle Control Kit (4870402) by TeraFlex®. Boxed. The TeraFlex hand throttle kit is designed to provide constant idle or speed when off-roading. It is especially useful when use of...Weight: 1.0 lbsPrecision engineered for your vehicle$36.09
- TeraFlex® Mud FlapsMud Flaps by TeraFlex®. TeraFlex makes some of the gnarliest suspension and drivetrain parts you could possibly imagine, all the better to make your Jeep ford the deepest rivers and climb the highest mountains. But they also have a...$108.29
- TeraFlex® Antenna MountAntenna Mount by TeraFlex®. TeraFlex makes some of the gnarliest suspension and drivetrain parts you could possibly imagine, all the better to make your Jeep ford the deepest rivers and climb the highest mountains. But they also...$23.74 - $43.69
- TeraFlex® Brake Light ExtensionJeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited / TJ 1997, Brake Light Extension by TeraFlex®. TeraFlex makes some of the gnarliest suspension and drivetrain parts you could possibly imagine, all the better to make your Jeep ford the deepest rivers and...All parts manufactured to TeraFlex standardsImprove your off-roading experience$41.79
- TeraFlex® CV Style DriveshaftJeep Grand Cherokee 2002, CV Style Driveshaft by TeraFlex®. Eliminate your rear driveshaft slip yoke, and its inherent weakness and vibration with TeraFlex’s Short Shaft Kit. You’ll gain 50% more drive shaft strength, while...50% stronger than stockPermits installation of driveshaft with CV-style U-joint, eliminating vibration$406.59
- TeraFlex® ActionTruck JK Truck Conversion KitActionTruck JK Truck Conversion Kit by TeraFlex®. The ActionTruck by Thaler Design is a complete truck conversion kit that is designed with simplicity and ease of installation. The unique bolt-on kit can be installed in a day in...$5,699.99
TeraFlex has a tremendous line of suspension components for Jeeps. Offroading makes tremendous demands on your vehicles’ suspension. The suspension has to keep the tires in contact with the ground, so you can steer, brake and accelerate. And that tire contact has to happen over the gnarliest trail, whether it’s loose gravel, mud, stumps or rocks the size of steamer trunks.
Oh, yeah, lots of ground clearance. You’ll need to lift the suspension and maybe the body too. That will give you two advantages over stock. The first is clearance over those rocks and stumps, so you don’t wind up scraping over things or getting high-centered and helpless. That means lifting the suspension by several inches. That will mean you can run larger-diameter tires, which means in turn more ground clearance in addition to more grip and the ability to climb over bigger obstacles and drive over bigger potholes without dropping in.
A problem with lifting the truck more than an inch or two is that the suspension is engineered to work properly at the stock ride height. Lifting it means that the steering can bind. The axles aren’t designed for the extreme angles, and either cause vibration, binding or pop right out of the transmission or transfer case over bumps. TeraFlex has driveshafts that stay put. You’ll need longer shock absorbers to keep from topping out, some way to make the steering geometry back where it belongs, and even mundane things like longer brake hoses and extended electrical harness.
Okay, odds are that you will get high-centered, and scrape along some, so TeraFlex has rock rails, armor and skid plates, as well as strengthened and relocated suspension components that will still be functional at the end of a tough trail instead of stranding you.
For many of the same reasons, the transmission and drivetrain on your 4WD Jeep can probably use some upgrading. You’ll want to beef up the axles, U-joints and CV joints. If you’ve modified your engine for more power, you can strip the splines off a stock axle. Larger tires change your gearing, so look into TeraFlex’s solutions for changing to a lower gear ratio in your transfer case, upgraded axle shafts with more splines and stiffer flanges. To cap all that, there’s a host of accessories to make this all easier to install, to keep you on the trail and to make off-roading generally safer and more fun.
This is a great product! It seemed a little expensive for mud flaps, but I researched a lot before purchasing these. I gave these to my son for his 1998 Jeep TJ Wrangler. He was going to try to make his own mud flaps, so I wanted to surprise him. He was so excited when he opened these! The bonus is that they are easily removable. I wasn't sure he would like them, but he installed them Christmas day - and he said the installation was really easy. He is thrilled with how they look. they are a bit wide for normal tires, but he has 37's, so they look great. They are nice, thick rubber. Great product!
- Popular Teraflex Part Numbers
- TeraFlex® 5131208 - Sticker
- TeraFlex® 5131200 - Large Windshield Sticker
- TeraFlex® 4354425 - Rear Disc Brake Kit
- TeraFlex® - Front Slotted Big Brake Kit
- TeraFlex® 4830301 - Front Grab Handles
- TeraFlex® 3990650 - HD Differential Cover for Dana 44 Axle
- TeraFlex® 1055000 - Wheel Spacer Kit
- TeraFlex® 3992790 - Front Passenger Side Upper FlexArm Mount
- TeraFlex® 4106501 - Upper Standard FlexArm Bushing Rebuild Kit
- TeraFlex® 1902000 - Brake Light Extension