- Cherokee Transmission
- CJ Transmission
- Comanche Transmission
- Commander Transmission
- Commando Transmission
- Compass Transmission
- DJ Transmission
- Gladiator Transmission
- Grand Cherokee Transmission
- J-Series Transmission
- Jeepster Transmission
- Liberty Transmission
- (7)AT AssembliesJeep
- (7)Torque ConvertersJeep
- (7)AT Valve BodiesJeep
- (283)Transmission CoolingJeep
- (379)Clutch KitsJeep
- (47)Clutch DiscsJeep
- (67)Clutch Pressure PlatesJeep
- (189)Clutch LinkagesJeep
- (63)Shifters & ComponentsJeep
- (16)Oil PansJeep
- (31)Mounts and HousingJeep
- (156)Shift KnobsJeep
- (176)Transmission Fluids, Oils & AdditivesJeep
No need to argue that either manual or automatic, your transmission is a vitally important part of your vehicle. Thus, apart from a powerful engine, you need a perfectly tuned drivetrain to make your Jeep always run at its peak. One of the most complicated parts of your vehicle, the transmission is made of a multitude of parts that must always operate properly to let you easily shift to different gears. Drive shafts, axle shafts, differentials and many other components should be in perfect condition to let your Jeep run at maximum potential. That is why high-performance transmission parts allow your vehicle to be more responsive and dynamic under any conditions.
Looking for the way to improve the performance of your vehicle? Then you have come to the right place. Our unmatched selection of top-notch Jeep performance transmission parts will let your vehicle always deliver its top performance. Moreover, our virtual shelves are filled with a multitude of options, so that you can easily pick the right 4WD actuators, axle shafts, performance transmissions, transmission assemblies, clutches, etc. created for your exact model of Jeep. Cooperating with the most trustworthy aftermarket companies in the business, we offer our customers only precisely fitting, long-lasting and ultimately functional parts. So why miss the chance if supreme quality products for your vehicle are just a mouse click away?
- American Shifter® Bank Shot™ Billiard Pool Custom Shift KnobBank Shot™ Series Billiard Pool Custom Shift Knob by American Shifter®. Tired of that old-fashioned style of your interior? Want to add a special custom touch to it with no drilling or any other modifications? We've got exactly...$14.95 - $19.95
- Skyjacker® DriveshaftsDriveshafts by Skyjacker®. Get rid of that old or damaged rear driveshaft on your lifted vehicle and replace it with a driveshaft from Skyjacker. Made from high-quality steel, these replacement driveshafts are designed with all of...$29.97 - $452.28
- Precision Gear® Differentials and ComponentsDifferentials and Components by Precision Gear®. Horsepower is useless if you can't get it to the ground, so you need stout differential components to go along with your high-powered engine. Weak parts can leave you stranded out on...$14.26 - $840.09
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$26.01 - $1,850.93
- TeraFlex® DriveshaftDriveshaft by TeraFlex®. Eliminate your rear driveshaft slip yoke, and its inherent weakness and vibration with TeraFlex’s Short Shaft Kit. You’ll gain 50% more drive shaft strength, while curing vibrations and failures caused...$239.39 - $493.04
- Spectre Performance® Differential CoverDifferential Cover by Spectre Performance®. Replace your rusty old differential cover with this chromed beauty. It’s a simple installation, especially considering that this kit includes a gasket and new chromed bolts.$22.32 - $113.83
- Alloy USA® 4WD Actuator Components4WD Actuator Components by Alloy USA®. Four Wheel Drive is all about getting power to the ground, at the front wheels as well as the rear. Alloy USA 4WD Actuator Components are made to make sure you get the power you want, when you...$29.99 - $1,586.99
- ARB® Air Locker™ Locking DifferentialAir Locker™ Locking Differential by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle's highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor designed to activate...$922.26 - $1,287.78
- Alloy USA® Axle Shafts and ComponentsAxle Shafts and Components by Alloy USA®. Upgrade your axle shafts for less than the cost of original replacements. Alloy USA performance axles shafts are made from heavy-duty steel that is heat treated and induction hardened to be...$4.99 - $2,465.99
- American Shifter® Dual Action Automatic Transmission Shifter KitDual Action Automatic Transmission Shifter Kit by American Shifter®. Improve your vehicle's performance and make shifting much easier and smoother with this precision-engineered shifter kit that is able to satisfy any car builder....$302.04 - $386.06
- Alloy USA® Differential Overhaul KitDifferential Overhaul Kit by Alloy USA®. Rebuilding a differential is a complex process. Make sure you can give it your undivided attention by having everything on hand when you start the job. This kit includes everything required...$94.99 - $284.99
- Alloy USA® Ring and PinionRing and Pinion by Alloy USA®. Mounting larger diameter wheels and tires requires a gear ratio change to maintain the same performance. But even if you're not getting new skins, changing to a lower gear ratio (higher numerically)...$48.99 - $443.99
- American Shifter® Single Action Automatic Transmission Shifter KitSingle Action Automatic Transmission Shifter Kit by American Shifter®. Improve your vehicle's performance without having to make any changes to your engine with this precision-engineered shifter kit that is able to satisfy any car...$205.36 - $318.20
- South Bend Clutch® Dyna Max Clutch Kit (05074HD)Dyna Max Clutch Kit (05074HD) by South Bend Clutch®. Aplication: Heavy Duty. All the clutch components in this assembly are made of steel. The center plate is lugged to fit the flywheel. This complete clutch has no special...$320.10
- South Bend Clutch® Stage 2 Endurance Clutch Kit (K01510-HD-TZ)Stage 2 Endurance Clutch Kit (K01510-HD-TZ) by South Bend Clutch®. Material: Organic-Feramic. Aplication: Endurance. Heavy Duty. Moderate Engagement. An SFI approved single mass flywheel is recommended for this application to get...$426.65
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsPerformance Transmission Coolers Keep Your Temperature Down When TraileringRecent data from USA Today states that only 6.5% of new vehicles sold in the U.S. are equipped with manual transmissions. The reverse of that means 93.5% of all new cars and light trucks are sold with automatic transmissions. Therefore, the odds are that your ride has an automatic. A less-known fact about those transmissions is that they all have built-in oil coolers, and the vehicle's radiator does double duty, shedding heat from both the engine coolant and the transmission fluid (ATF, or "automatic transmission fluid").
- Performance PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Performance PartsThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Performance PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Jeep Performance Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Jeep Wrangler